Simple Affiliate

Built for Shopify

Reviews (77)

4.9
March 31, 2022

This is an AMAZING app, easy to use, it opens huge opportunities of income with a small investment. I hugely recommend it! You will love it. Plus customer service is FAB, Milos was helpful, professional and he also customized our Simple Affiliate LOG IN pop up in 2 minutes. SUPER !!!!

33Fuel
About 1 year using the app
December 14, 2019

We talked to them and they helped us bulk import our affiliates. Very unique approach and lots of potential

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada
About 1 year using the app
March 17, 2022

Awesome app. So simple as the name portrays. Their dev team bent over backwards to help with a unique feature add. Really impressed!

Project Solar
10 months using the app
January 26, 2022

This app is really easy to use and the developers are on board to help with any questions you have. I'm looking forward to grow my brand with more affiliates through Simple Affiliate! :)

Deskr
9 months using the app
April 5, 2021

amazing support! simple and effective app. has all the right features for making this work and allowing affiliates to promote our brand. thank you

Farjo Gold
April 26, 2021

very efficient application, is helping me a lot. Its features are excellent. Your service is very fast. I recommend!

Holork
Brazil
Edited April 4, 2023

Sebastian was incredibly helpful and was very patient with me. The scheduled call made me feel more confident about approaching influencers and made me think more about what I need to be doing in order to get my brand out there!

Clear For Men
Edited June 18, 2020

The benefit of this app is that everything is integrated as part of your website. Customers do not have to go to a separate website to sign up and handle they payments and commissions.

Its a simple app which has all the core features you need for any real business to use.

Customer support is friendly, helpful and usually on the live chat when I have needed to speak to them.

5 out of 5. Give the app a try.

Case Warehouse
7 months using the app
July 16, 2022

Best app for affiliate marketing. Simplifies the whole process, and is not overwhelming like other apps. Straight to the point, easy to use right off the bat! Milos was great, he helped me set up the design of my affiliate section on my website. If you are looking for a app that makes affiliate marketing straightforward without the headache, stop scrolling, this is the one. Perfect at what it offers.

EnviroFootPrint
6 months using the app
July 10, 2023

Great app and awesome support! Sebastian has gone above and beyond helping us get our store working smoothly!

Robert Currie