4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration capabilities. It's highly valued for inventory management and tracking items within bundles. Features like mix-and-match bundles, multipacks, and curated sets are particularly beneficial. The customer service is praised for its efficiency and responsiveness. Merchants have reported an increase in average order value, simplified operations, and enhanced customer experience. The free version is functional and suitable for small businesses, with some merchants noting increased sales due to the variety of bundle options.

December 28, 2023

Just bad.

Peppy
Kazakhstan
17 days using the app
Freshly Commerce replied December 29, 2023

Hi there, we noticed you only had Simple Bundles installed for a couple minutes with no app activity before posting your review. I'm interested in learning about any challenges you faced so we can help out. Please reach out to our support team at hello@simplebundles.com. Thanks!

March 28, 2024

Downloaded the app a while ago so I could play with it for a bit before taking my website live. I tried to get a customizable bundle where the customer could select 10 product options. when it didn't work and started substituting different products in at checkout I contacted support. Like most they offered to go in and fix it. Not only did they not fix the issue, they told me what I did wrong and how I should have set it up...........only problem is I didn't set it up the way they told me I did, it was setup the way they told me it should have been. In the end they deleted the complete inventory for one of my products.

Also every time I tried to email them back my emails were blocked from sending to them making communication horrendous.

100% DO NOT recommend.

Angler's Choice
March 7, 2024

Support is never online and I don't think they even really know how to use the app. Most of the time they seem to be looking at the wrong bundles in your store or seem confused. The app seems to have lots of glitches like variants going OOS randomly. Haven't found a better option yet though as all these bundle apps seem to have issues

Nation Athletics Bjj
Freshly Commerce replied April 2, 2024

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our support team and app. We always strive to respond as promptly as possible, though via email only. We appreciate the feedback and are committed to ensuring that our support team is well-trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of our app's functionalities.

August 28, 2023

We are trying to work with it for 2 months. Be careful, our inventory has been restored randomly many times, and it shows products out of stock, creating a huge amount of rework for us.

Ókolo pañales ecológicos
Colombia
About 1 year using the app
Freshly Commerce replied November 5, 2023

Thanks so much for continuing to work with our team to figure out the issue. Please let us know if we can help further!

March 1, 2024

Our Bundles have shown on backorder for 3 weeks . We have reached out for service and no answers. Do not use them. Costing us 1000's in revenue

ShockWarehouse
April 12, 2023

Horrific app. constantly processing orders that are empty and missing SKUs.

They also recently implemented a cowboy fix, cancelling orders and replacing them which has caused even more headaches for us and our customers.

AVOID!!

Walker-golf-things
5 months using the app
Freshly Commerce replied April 14, 2023

We discussed in depth these limitations and workarounds with you 6 months ago. While we’re grateful that you’ve stuck with us despite this, we’re scratching our heads a bit since the issue and solution remain the same. We even suggested an alternative solution at the time that might have worked better for you. We understand that our workarounds might not be perfect, but given our current constraints, they’re the best we can offer. We take our development standards seriously which include getting creative with our solutions to make things work for our users. Let’s work together to find a way to get things back on track as soon as we hear back from you. 🙂

February 16, 2024

Your app resets all my stock. All my products in 0.

Básicas 100%
Colombia
November 30, 2022

I have been using this app for months. Now the discounted bundle price is not showing on the collection page. It is showing on the product page. Support does not understand the problem and continues to send me instruction on how to discount a product bundle. I know how to do this, showed screen shots, but they still do not understand

Fitness Exchange
6 months using the app
Freshly Commerce replied December 9, 2022

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and I sincerely apologize. I've contacted you directly to make sure your issue has been resolved and I want to assure you that we're always looking for ways to improve our support team and provide better service to our users.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future!