Simple Bundles & Kits

Simple Bundles & Kits

Built for Shopify

Reviews (365)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management of inventory for bundled products, offering a variety of bundle types and seamless integration with Shopify POS, 3PL fulfillment partners, WMS, and shipping software. It's user-friendly and operates smoothly in the background. The support team is recognized for their quick and personalized service. Some merchants experienced initial setup difficulties, but satisfaction is high once operational. Suggestions for improvement include better synchronization with ShipStation and enhanced search functionality for adding components to bundles.

May 28, 2024

It allowed us to bundle up two of our products to make available for purchase. We could not see another way to make the gear available for sale and they provided us with all of the necessities.

POINT 3 Basketball
9 months using the app
April 12, 2024

It’s only been one day, but set up was pretty easy and support was very responsive in helping get set up.

Chester & Co.
23 days using the app
Freshly Commerce replied April 17, 2024

Thanks for your review!

February 29, 2024

Freshly Commerce's customer service is excellent and the app itself is wonderful! Thanks to Freshly Commerce for putting this app together and facilitating the sale of custom bundle packs on my site. 4 out of 5 stars only because it feels like a third-party work around, no fault to Freshly.

Sauce Lords
5 days using the app
Freshly Commerce replied April 2, 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! 🙌

December 20, 2023

We use V1 of the app which has solved a lot of historical issues we have had with bundles. This app seemed to be the best at sorting the issues we were having and so far I have been impressed. The set up is easy with options to configure the bundle how you need. Simple Bundles support is very good; quick, helpful and friendly. There are still a few niggles with reporting which I believe V2 does solve - looking forward to upgrading to V2 in the new year!

NEOM® Organics UK
8 months using the app
Freshly Commerce replied March 11, 2024

Thanks for your review, we hope you got a chance to try out 2.0!

December 13, 2023

While there are some features we'd like (like better synchronization with ShipStation), this app has accomplished most of our bundle needs well. Support team is great and very helpful. Usually replies quickly as well.

All American Print Supply Co.
Over 1 year using the app
Freshly Commerce replied December 21, 2023

Thanks for your review! Our team has taken note of your feedback.

November 8, 2023

Overall great experience. Customer support is knowledgeable and eager to solve any problems you may have. One thing to note is that Simple Bundles does not seem to work with a drawer-style cart (at least in my case). It needs a POST request and does not use AJAX through JavaScript to add the items to the cart. Therefore the page needs to reload and show the cart page for the app to work properly. After setting my cart to a page instead of a drawer it worked great.

Neil's Real Deal
7 days using the app
Freshly Commerce replied November 16, 2023

Thanks for your thoughtful review and feedback. 🙌 We've already made a note of this for our product team.

October 17, 2023

The support team is unmatched! I wanted more customization on my product pages for the bundles we created submitted a ticket next thing I know they had already made a copy and coded the customization I wanted. So it may be simple but they are willing to stretch the boundaries of there program!!

ThePicklrShop
About 2 months using the app
Freshly Commerce replied November 5, 2023

Thank you for your lovely review. ⭐️

June 28, 2023

simple and easy to use. helps in managing inventory for bundles. however i was hoping the bundle inventory sync can happen more quickly after inventory for the items contained in the bundle was updated. right now need to remember to trigger the bundle quantity sync after adjusting inventory.

SunnyHills Hong Kong
Singapore
15 days using the app
Freshly Commerce replied July 12, 2023

Thanks so much for your review and for providing us with great feedback like this. ✨

June 1, 2022

Great app for us as we have many bundles and this allows us to pass the bundle inventory to our 3PL without issues.

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care
Almost 2 years using the app
Freshly Commerce replied June 9, 2022

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any feedback to make the experience even better for your team. 🙌

November 13, 2021

I think once I understand the functionality better, it will be easier to use. I do enjoy how communicative the staff are to assist to resolve any issue.

S.T.M. Body Essentials
Over 2 years using the app
Freshly Commerce replied November 18, 2021

Thanks for your review! If you have any more questions for us, please let us know. 😊