Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ANNELE London

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app and the team are really great and supportive. Have been using it for 3 months now, previous to this was working on a +£2mil/yr ppc account and now to my own start-up. The support from top to bottom has been really great! Highly recommend!

Distacart

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works perfectly with our multi country marketing. Support is great and timely. Very pleased with the app overall. I only wish they add multi currency option through the dashboard rather than email support

BriefsGuy.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I moved to this app from Shopify's free Google Shopping app which is truly shocking. This is a great service and very easy to use. Support is via email but the team are very responsive, patient and helpful. Thank you!

Ultras

Great App and great service! Very user friendly. Helped us grow our product listings . We are very happy. Thanks Gabriel.

Rokland

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Needed a fix after Shopify's Google Shopping app dropped compatibility with Google Shopping Actions. This was the perfect, easy-to-use solution that allowed us to create a separate feed for Google Shopping Actions so we did not need to worry about disrupting other Google Merchant feeds. The price is competitive and the customer service responses were practically instant. Thanks!

Mons Royale New Zealand

Location New Zealand

Dennis was very helpful and added in some bespoke segmenting that otherwise would have taken me hours! APP has been working great and the revenue is starting to come through - highly recommended.

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

Time spent using app About 14 hours

When I installed, it did not give any trial period as it mentions. It wanted to charge me $7 upfront and 2000 products. I backed out to know the realty of it, hence writing this review

January 18, 2020

The reason you didn't get a trial is because you already had your trial in 2019. I will contact you personally to see what can be done about that.

Atterdag Kids

Great App for Google shopping feed with excellent support. Quick responses to a couple changes we had to the feed. Easy to use. Thanks!

Liberalife

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used the app for 12 months now and all work well.
Thanks so much.
Highly recommend this app for google shopping.

Lovesout

Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the great Shopify apps! Don't have any issue with their feed! Thank you so much for create this app!