Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
July 14, 2020

Truly adding value to the business, they know what they are doing, real pros.
Also quick response and great support.

Torque Alliance
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 9, 2020

The Google Shopping Feed team did a fantastic job setting up our inventory. They helped us break down the complexities of Google Shopping and explained everything clearly to us, and responded quickly for support. They've made it 1000% easier for us to get our product out to the world and we recommend them so highly!

Arielle Shoshana
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 6, 2020

I signed up for this app about 2 months ago! It's been awesome, I am finally making a profit in my business. No more trying to manage google and paying high prices.....! I highly recommend this app!!!

Secret Closet Collection Boutique
July 2, 2020

We've been using this app for over a year. Great customer support! Very responsive. Thank you for your help.

Biblestore.com
July 1, 2020

I wanted something simple to get my products reliably across to Google. And that is exactly what the app does. I'm very happy with it. Support is responsive and competent.

Blanda Beauty
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 26, 2020

Great app easy to operate.
works perfectly.
I've been using it for the last 6 months - 0 errors or problems

Artisnore
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 23, 2020

Great, useful app to generate Google feed. The team is patient and helpful. They never let me down when in need. I totally recommend this app, been using it for 3 months now!

ioolajewelry
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 16, 2020

Great app and great support! Eric added our feed to the google merchant center immediately for free as well!

The Design Part
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 13, 2020

I've tried the official google app and several others. For our shop, this app generates more sales. I am not technical enough to understand why. But this app is the best we've found.

Indica Plateau
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 11, 2020

This app is amazing, I use it on multiple shopify sites.
Easy to use and great support when needed.

SG World