Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
February 5, 2018

Top notch. Loads easy. Great customer service.

Powers Sports Memorabilia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited February 2, 2018

I was new to google shopping and actually started doing my feed and created the spreadsheet with all the products. When I got this app I was surprised that all the work was done for me and Dennis the customer service rep was great. He went over and beyond for me and helped me every step of the way. I had tons of questions that I would have never got answered on my own. He got back to me within hours sometimes minutes. I would highly recommend getting this app to make the process easier.

Allforjj
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 2, 2018

I have struggled for weeks to try to get my products on google shopping and I was just about to give up. Gabriel at adwordsrobots was amazing, so helpful and patient helping me to sort out my info and where I was going wrong. Thank you so much, great app :) !

Fireflies Designs
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 27, 2018

My mentor told me it's easy to become a millionaire. He said, "Offer a product with far too much value at a low price." This app just DOES it. After installing we're ready to go and scaling will come at an adjusted value. If you don't have this app, what are you doing? These guys already won.

Thanks for this awesome app.

Jax Jag Shop
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 21, 2018

One amazing app! Its great is your not very confident with using ad words!

Mgky
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 17, 2017

Just Because its Free, Don't think it lacks anything a paid one offers perfect App for set and forget Easy install and feed Generated immediately Works with Facebook Does what it says it should, support Good,.Sophees.com.

Sophees
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited April 17, 2018

Amazing App.
Does all the work for you , and the costumer support is very fast to response , and highly professional. A must have!

Lanbar
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 28, 2017

Amazing customer support, and amazing app! Thank you so much!

Latlong No
Norway
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 23, 2017

Very happy with the performance and support Customer support andperformance is top notch. Great team!
Use This App NOW!
Steven

Oh That Is Cool
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 22, 2017

Very impressed so far!! Just getting started and ran into an issue with the Google Merchant, talked to their support, Shopify's support, contacted my vendors. Finally, after 2 days of pulling my hair out, I decided to email AdWords Robot support and they got it fixed in 5 minutes for me! Should have gone there first :)! Much thanks and appreciation for the quick response and the help!

Ulookdivine