Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory | Reviews

by Simple Apps LLC

Update inventory manually or automatically via CSV files.

NE Cycle Shop

First off I want to say I have used other inventory updates. But what sets this apart from everyone else. It updates is so fast. I really mean lighting fast. The same file I used before for the other places would take up to two hours and here not even 2 minutes. I had a couple of questions and they were there for me. If you want the best in updating your inventory. Purchase this app. you won't sorry. I love it

Vanity Bath Store

This app is true to its name. Simple Inventory. I wanted an easy, fast, and accurate way to update inventory and this app does not disappoint. You can take the CSV a supplier provides, make quick adjustments and upload via the app. I have several thousand products and it only takes a few minutes to update. Customer support is excellent!

Party Fever

Great App that worked well for us keeping website and store stock sync'd before we switched to Shopify POS. Queries were dealt with quickly.

Motousher | Motorcycle Parts Importer

If there was one app we could not live without is this app. Its simple, effective and Awesome!. We update our stocks inventory and Prices with this app hourly and has saved us a lot of time and effort. The team takes feedback seriously and quick to respond to. It's safe , clean, simple and effective. We cannot live without it. Thanks again for this beautiful addition. Lots of success to you guys.

May 29, 2021

Wow, thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words and are thrilled that it helps you run your business!

Lighting Front

Works seemingly flawless. Easy way for us to update inventory on over 150000 Skus and pricing as well. Highly recommended for high volume sites.

February 12, 2021

That is fantastic to hear! We appreciate it very much :)

Diamond Dugout

We've been using simple inventory for years and it's great. It gives us the ability to reconcile inventory on a daily basis, as we do a significant portion of our business outside of Shopify.

January 29, 2021

Wow, thank you for your business and we are thrilled to hear Simple Inventory is helping you run yours!

New Zealand Shop

There was a small misunderstanding which was sorted out very professionally by the developer who went above and beyond to try and remedy things. Would highly recommend!

January 20, 2021

My sincere apologies for the poor experience here. I looked into how I missed your email and I see now that I have mistakenly set our reply-to email to our own email instead of the customer which is the cause of confusion here. I did respond but it never made it your way :(

I have sent a follow-up email to help you get this resolve and I will resolve the communication error on our side and the issue with the internal server error.

I would love the chance to make this right and earn your trust again.

99FAB

After install it gives Internal Server Error. Horrible. Before publishing an app Shopify should make a QC check.

January 19, 2021

Hi there, sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the app. This isn't being reported by any other customers or our alert system so we weren't aware of the issue you were having. We are more than happy to help you get this resolved so please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support. I can help you personally at chris@simpleappsllc.com

New Hand

I use the app to sync inventory of diferent sellers on my marketplace. It works perfectly and does what it's supposed to do. No frills, just a solid app for CSV-based inventory updates.

TecnoTools

This app is a must have if you work with csv files to adjust stock levels and price. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7