Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Update inventory manually or automatically via CSV files.

Lighting Front

Works seemingly flawless. Easy way for us to update inventory on over 150000 Skus and pricing as well. Highly recommended for high volume sites.

February 12, 2021

That is fantastic to hear! We appreciate it very much :)

Diamond Dugout

We've been using simple inventory for years and it's great. It gives us the ability to reconcile inventory on a daily basis, as we do a significant portion of our business outside of Shopify.

January 29, 2021

Wow, thank you for your business and we are thrilled to hear Simple Inventory is helping you run yours!

New Zealand Shop

There was a small misunderstanding which was sorted out very professionally by the developer who went above and beyond to try and remedy things. Would highly recommend!

January 20, 2021

My sincere apologies for the poor experience here. I looked into how I missed your email and I see now that I have mistakenly set our reply-to email to our own email instead of the customer which is the cause of confusion here. I did respond but it never made it your way :(

I have sent a follow-up email to help you get this resolve and I will resolve the communication error on our side and the issue with the internal server error.

I would love the chance to make this right and earn your trust again.

99FAB

After install it gives Internal Server Error. Horrible. Before publishing an app Shopify should make a QC check.

January 19, 2021

Hi there, sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the app. This isn't being reported by any other customers or our alert system so we weren't aware of the issue you were having. We are more than happy to help you get this resolved so please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support. I can help you personally at chris@simpleappsllc.com

New Hand

I use the app to sync inventory of diferent sellers on my marketplace. It works perfectly and does what it's supposed to do. No frills, just a solid app for CSV-based inventory updates.

TecnoTools

This app is a must have if you work with csv files to adjust stock levels and price. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Nelson Motors & Equipment

It worked well and after a bit of tweaking csv files i was dumping from our business system it become a very efficient process. It allowed me to take a raw data dump pivot table it and import updated inventory of all skus in store.

Alice & Wonder

great app and great customer service - such a simple way to update your inventory. Way faster than other apps!!!

90racing

Great app! This is one of the most important apps on our Shopify store, https://90racing.com. We currently have over 10,000 SKU's from hundreds of brands. Our challenge is that we sell on multiple sales channels and trackside, and we need to keep the inventory in Shopify synced with actual inventory. This app is simple to use, extremely effective, and updates our data quickly. We also use it for mass price and cost updates. Support is rarely required, but they have been responsive when needed.

March 6, 2020

Thank you for the glowing review and for your business! We are thrilled to hear that Simple Inventory is contributing to your success in some small way!

Outback Retro

Pro's
Work's as described i can now easily update my inventory and price's in a few clicks

Con's
None

Well worth the money I had tried several ways to get shopify to except a simple csv with no luck then I added simple inventory within minutes my inventory and prices was updated (over 1000 products)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7