Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

Outback Retro

Pro's
Work's as described i can now easily update my inventory and price's in a few clicks

Con's
None

Well worth the money I had tried several ways to get shopify to except a simple csv with no luck then I added simple inventory within minutes my inventory and prices was updated (over 1000 products)

Premium Soccer

We are a soccer store! Our physical inventory and the online inventory are th same. Therefore, we had to find a solution that will update easily the inventory. Simple Inventory was the best solution for us. It makes us save lots of time and avoiding errors.

February 5, 2020

Thank you for the kind review! We are always happy to hear when Simple Inventory helps a customer!

Parts-Distribution.com

when i was looking for a tool to help us manage our inventory and pricing, I read some of the reviews on this app- the reviews made me think twice about subscribing. in the past, I had written customized scripts using access to help us manage shopify inventory - between shopify limitations and my programing - to sync pricing and quantity was a dreaded process. So this app, it is awesome. i like simple. this app is that. simple. i can't believe that the reviews made me think otherwise. the time it takes me to update quantities and pricing....under 60 seconds. if you want a bare knuckled way to update pricing and inventory - this is what we use and we think it does a great job. Simple Inventory - you made a difference! thank you for putting this app together.

VaasuHomes

I have been using the App for a long time now, we are able to get all of our 35k products updated, and not oversell. And the great thing is, we can do this by sku and not by Shopify handle which would have never worked for us. Since that would have made us do it manually.

Great App!

Anielas

Brilliant App! We use this to ensure that our website is always up to date stock wise. The price of the app for what it does is really good and hats off to the developer for not overcharging people.

I've communicated with the developer many times and he is very friendly professional and understanding. Overall I am very happy with the app and the developer.
If you need to import CSV files into your store then this app is definitely for you. A+++

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the glowing review; happy to hear the app is helping your business!

Marburn Curtains

Great app for doing a "simple inventory" update! Has saved me hours of manually updating data in outside program and interfacing.

Wise Line Tools

I used this app for doing simple Inventory count changes to over 3000 items and to update my Pricing. Works Perfect.

Great App!

Vicedeal.com

Does not work with big files! The support can see somehting is wrong but they cant really help. It alos takes really long before it is updated. I dont really know what to tell more!

wigcloseouts

Without a doubt, Simple Inventory app is the inventory updating app to beat. Easy to use, Easy to read interface. I am completely blown away with the level of quality and polish that comes from an app that charges so little each month.

You need this app, no others.

GrovTec

This app makes it so easy to upload your inventory from a spreadsheet. It has saved our company so much time and money.

April 4, 2019

We appreciate the feedback very much! Thank you for being our customer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6