Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

Action Athlete Supply

This app was set up already when i took over the account so im not sure about set up. But It has worked great for me since. its easy to use and havent had any glitches.

Artistica.com

I do not understand the few negative reviews for this app; it a "simple" app and for me worked perfectly since the day I got it over 2 years ago.
I also like the fact that Chris, the developer, keeps it updated adding fields continuously like the recent Barcode and now working on adding the new Shopify Cost field.
The app is fast, reliable and offer a VERY simple way to QUICKLY update (export/import) inventory, Weight, Prices and soon the Cost.
Ok if anyone is waiting for a "negative" remark here it is: I would love to have the Product ID and Variant ID exported as we need it for use in another app. Chris said that it will not be possible; I don't know the reason.
Beside that this (simple) app ROCKS!

The BitLoom Co.

It truly is "simple inventory." Perfect inventory management for our Shopify site with hundreds of SKUs. Excellent, top-notch customer service and communication. An absolute bargain (and necessity!) for $4.99/month!

The Gadget Man

Only been using for a day, but so far so good. With a few custom bat files and excel macros and formulas it takes my 12 hour update through shopifys product import tool, down to about 5-10 minutes. For $5 a month I will definitely be subscribing after the free trial.

Big Top Shirt Shop

Non functional app, no customer support.

Attempted to use the app but it failed. Contacted support. The owner, Chris, was aware that the app wasn't functioning and stated they were "actively working on it". Never heard back from him, even with two additional emails sent by us asking for an update.

Aston Equestrian

Excellent app, allows simple stock updates with little to no effort. Support from Chris was quicker that i expected when i had questions.
www.astonequestrian.co.uk

Chic Rugz

Chris is great. The App is having some issue but he is working hard to fix it. I will update the review as well with more detail as i get to know the App better and its function and the company as well.

19thholecustomshop

Easy to use. Reliable.
We use this app to update quantity and price. Works very well.

Directsinks

Thank You for this app - Its a lifesaver - easy to use
copy, paste, save, load.
www.directsinks.com

Brave Soles Life

Simple app just like the name. Let me upload my entire inventory using one file. Direct and easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5