Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation | Reviews

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Scorpio Brands Xpress

Very easy to use and navigate. This is an extremely helpful tool

Envelopekings

What a Awesome App, whilst this app might not suit every business and website; but with our business and website it suits us down to a tee! Saves us many hours of data entry, once all the settings have been set up, a customer places an order and it automatically gets sent to our supplier for fulfilment straight away.

Smartshoppersuperstore

I have been looking for a way to automate tasks because I don't have a virtual assistant. Hextom is now my VA! Thanks for making my venture into Shopify easier and more affordable.

Laleli

It looks easy to use and very handy. We will see how good it is in the future.

Catsnatched

I like it so far, it seems simple enough. There's tons of help to get you started

Swtc

Very simple and straight forward. I have setup just one automation which can save me plenty of time. And, I am going to automate more and more .

Thank you SSA..

Rc La Shop

You need a bit of imagination, but it is a good APPs!

Nice Modern Menswear

Awesome functionality. Currently on Nicemodernmenswear.com

Try A Hobby Now

I'm really excited with all the features in this app. I love the tables that are already generated for me, and it's very user friendly. Just point and click!

D A Products

So far, so good! It's extremely easy to use and very handy! Thanks Devs!