Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Ax86 Gaming Systems

Excellent work, perfectly scripted!

Pharaohs Market

Great tool for automating tasks, really helps you focus more on other aspects of your business.

Funky Moose Records

I just needed to automate 1 thing in my store, and this app almost did what it needed to do. A couple of emails back and forth to the very responsive support staff and the feature was added that I needed. Now I'm rollin' like a champ.

Presto Deal

Just created my first automation. Very easy and clear. Can't wait to see how the rest of the process works!

Gorilla Grip Coffee

Worked great so far to send automated emails to dropshipping vendors!

Affinis Motor Sports

This app is AMAZING! It helps fill a void with my companies drop shipping needs. It takes a lot of time out of my day having to send an email with customer details. Great work,

AFFINIS -

The Vapery Select

Unreal! What an amazingly useful app - just installed it and setup a few tasks, but will keep playing and experimenting. So far so GREAT!

Thanks to the developers for this FREE app... Cheers!! :)

Fashionists

This app really helps out! Thanks alot.

www.TheFashionists.com

Betterjewels

Very useful product! Recommended for power users. If you would like to stay a free user I suggest adding this app simply for its powerful fraud prevention capabilities.

Superherostore