Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Quality New Refurbished Electronics

Simple app that will save a lot of time!

Standard Strange

Love this app to help us automatically hide products once they are OOS

Metalsmiths Ca

Awesome: clean interface, easy to set up, great conditional variety.

Acousticcentre

Great App, super easy and a great way to stay ontop of your ecommerce site.

Pack Light

Awesome App! Looking forward to getting the automated emails come through.

Gizmos Gadgets And Toys

I am Just now setting up, however, this is EXACTLY what I need!! I was telling a friend that I really need some employees!! I've been actually setting up for 3 months now. I haven't advertised much do to the fact I didn't have all I wanted in my store as far as products and features. Importing products being very time consuming due to the fact I'm working diligently on SEO. I decided to push a little advertising, I opened up too WORLDWIDE sell. Well I didn't expect what happened next!! In 2 days I had a pile of Orders over $7,000 worth and I was freaking OUT! I just wasn't prepared. I wasn't even sure how I was going to get paid or when to push my orders through lol So THIS APP is going to be a TREASURE to me!! I will update after I've been using it a bit. Thank YOU!!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! Simple Shop Automation is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. Automate the simple tasks with ease. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Thestore3

Awesome app, love it!
Thank you SSA.

Nadaki

Amazing nothing else to say .....

Wild Spirit Wholesale

Excellent! Worked first time - did exactly what we needed! Thank you :)