Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Nadaki

Amazing nothing else to say .....

Wild Spirit Wholesale

Excellent! Worked first time - did exactly what we needed! Thank you :)

Betsyandiya

Big time savings and efficiency possible with this app. Especially useful adding tags/notes to certain orders that can be used as triggers/conditions for rules in other applications (like Shipstation)

Bryanseguridad

thanks it is amazing just simpli our work

Underground Coffee Store

I had an automation that wasn't part of the default options. I emailed customer support and within a few days, they modified the plugin to include my automation. WOW! Great, responsive service. I looking forward to using the SSA App

Pure Hearts International

Sorry to break up the party here but this pricing plan is poorly thought out.

Only 15 automation rules for 19/month? That's way too high and secondly, it's way too limiting, and that's it, you can't get any more at any price.

And when you hit the 1000 total automations per month, the fine print says the automations literally shut down until the start of the next billing month. This is insane.

Rethink. You need to do better than this.

Seifelden

Excellent APP with outstanding support. We had a request for a new feature that integrates with our external shipping software. Sophie and the team developed the feature in 2 days and saved us for ever of the high-risk orders.

Case Study:
Problem: We use external shipping software to ship the orders. Our shipping people download and the ship orders without noticing the high-risk orders.

Solution: Automation by Hextom added (new feature) the option to add notes to the order "add the note" that we can read from our shipping software and mark the order as "High Risk Of Fraud Do NOT Ship"

Recommended APP and support. Hextom will develop what you want to run your business. Thank you again!

Acid Glasses

Helps with automating my dropshipping!

4ds T D Inc

Great app but needs a bit more explanation as to how to set-up some of the selected features..

E Techberry

Great product you have here! I would like to be able to further automate but thank you.