Simplio: Simple Invoice

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The PM Cycles

Love the app. They keep it 101% free! (No watermarks, limitations, etc) I want to tip them for their generosity now!

Through Our Lens

It's the only go to app on if you need simple and beautiful invoices. Super easy to set up, responsive and great customer support. Has all the necessary automation and to top it all off it's free of charge.

Shumska Farma

This app performs better than any of the paid apps I tried. I had some questions for the support and they answered quickly with the will to help. Not only they looked into my problem but they offered a solution and made a quick fix.

Keep up the awesome work!

Highly recommended.

Top Deals Online

WOW!! what a great free app that makes your invoices look professional and fully editable with your company logo. I use this app as a backup to my main software i use, so if i need to send or print invoices quickly this is best one out there.

With the added feature of also supplying a credit note its really handy as many large companies in the UK require this type of document, even my main software i use doesn't have this feature.

Credit to this company for allowing it to be free with support, they should really get a acknowledged.

P.S i love for the product description & all prices values to be adjusted in size rather then just the title as i couldn't see how this could be done. As i use A5 paper for my invoices, this is just a minor issue.

Sanigo.nl

great and fast support. superb app for automatic invoiceing. Easy invoice template editing
thanks for the effort.

Kenzina

This is a fantastic app. Once our store reached the GST threshold we were required to start providing tax invoices. This app does everything I need it to, is flexible and can be customised to a degree. The invoices look good and logos and colours can be added. Well done to the app development team! I recommend this app.

Little Elephant Tonics

We love this app. Automatically send customers invoices upon purchase and have the flexibility to brand the invoice so it doesn't look like some piece of junk that was made in Excel. Really happy.

I would go 5 stars for sure but my only tiny gripe is I can't change the VAT tax label to GST, which is what we call the sales tax in this country. And maybe it is possible to change but I'm too stupid to figure it out. Not sure.

Anyway, great app!

April 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. You can change the VAT tax label just by clicking on it. All text fields are inline editable :)

Best wishes,

Chuck

laladom

Fulfill all my invoice related needs. In super easy to configure.Thank you, Simple team.Great work. I will advise small changes to do layout change and import customer ID.Thanks

AirViu

Very nice app, and simple. Things that I am missing are to add company IDs, both for sellers and customers (when customer is a company), and that the template's text is available in other languages, like spanish.
But the app delivers what it promises, highly recomended!!

April 19, 2020

Hi,

Simplicity can be complicated sometimes :) We have all these features in our app. All text fields are inline editable, you can translate the template into Spanish. It is also possible to add the company ID of your customers to the invoice template. I've just sent you an email about how to do that.

Salon RM Coiffure

I love your product. It si vert simple to use ans Invoice are good looking
It would be great to be able to print directly to an iPad or iPhone.