Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice | Reviews

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Woodruff and Co

After researching a lot of different options for sending invoices, we ended up with Simplio.
Amazing app, great work guys, keep it up!!

soqqen.nl

Brilliant support! The app is exactly what we needed and they even added some fields that we were missing.

Cervi-Care

WOAW ! Amazing app, simple and easy to use, all customizable and free ! What else ? + customer contact is great with fast reply !!! Perfect :)

FancyButFunctional

Now this app REALLY help me. It integrates smoothly into shopify, makes invoicing a one click affair. The layout of the invoice is fine, easy to download and send. It is also free, but it is something I would be willing to pay 2-3$ per months (not 10-15, my impression that most of the apps on shopify app market is extremely overpriced).

Eirllin

Everything i needed for my invoicing and more. Brilliant Customer service and fast reply's. thank you

Controls4Home Deutschland

Very simple, does what it promise and inline editable for multi-language support. Edit your template styling and text. Configure auto send email on order. Nice plugin.

Purr Clothing

These developers are so quick and helpful - no question seems too silly or issue too small for them to answer and attend to.
Love the simplicity and ease of getting a professional looking invoice sorted!

A4Grill

It is super easy to use and i could customize my invoice like i want :-) Good Job!!!

@Simplio: How can I create multiple templates vor different invoices? For example the invoice to Switzerland looks different with more neccessary details like the invoice for germany.

February 26, 2020

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, it is really appreciated.

We are so sorry but multiple template usage is not avaiable with Simple Invoice at the moment. This is one of the most requested features by our users and we are still working on it. I'll catch up with you again when we release multiple template usage functionality.

Best wishes

Limitless wow

very great service i really appreciate it very fast service i never seen this kind of services i love this app also

i highly recommended

Keoji

Fantastic app and does the job it sets out to do beautifully. Considering it is free, we are very happy with the essential functionality it provides our store. Support is simply on the ball.