Simple Invoice ‑ Order Printer

Simple Invoice ‑ Order Printer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Simplio
May 5, 2021

Customer service was quick and reliable. Found a solution to the problem in a few days. It is great that you can adjust their invoice templates as you like and with the legal requirements. Also the automatic sending of the invoices as pdfs to the customers with their location in mind (to send the right invoice with the right language) is great. Can recommend this app. Also affordable for any small business.

Tuf Cookie
Belgium
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 13, 2021

This is the first time I feel the emergency to rate an app because it is simply great, it changed the game for my team regarding the edition of invoices and delivery sheets, the customization was great and the customer service was truly helpful and very fast, special thanks to Chuck who helped me ass all the features I needed until I got familiar with the app!

Hendiya
Morocco
Time spent using app: 15 days
March 29, 2021

Really great app, easy to use with all necessary functionalities. We have been in touch with the customer support and they have been and very nice and responded very quickly!

KoCosmo
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 9, 2021

We've been using this app in our shopify store for 6 months or more now and its great. Easy to use, easy to customise and works well. We submitted a support request for some tweaks and they were completed with 24 hours! Highly recommended app for invoices, drafts, packing slips and more..

Breeze Mobility
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 1, 2021

Perfect for my needs at a very reasonable rate. Their support team has also been a pleasure to work with!

Wijnlijn