Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, preorders, bundles, singles, Soundscan, & more!

Steel Panther

Single music is the most effective and efficient Shopify app for selling digital music, period. I use it for all of my artists and recommend it regularly.

AniaBshop

What a cool app for musicians! I'm glad I found out about this one. The chat support is great as well!

Say it. Wear it. Share it.™

I'm using this app to sell digital music, the support team has been awesome. Would highly recommend it to other artists it's a simple app. to use and if help is needed they are always available with quick responses.

OutletSavings

Great App and great staff helped me out a lot hopefully they will add customer accounts so when a customer comes on to your website they can sign up and have their own customer page/dashboard with a friends list, their purchased history, playlist, and such I highly do recommend this app for your store!

Baguette Bear

Looks great but the minute you have a problem the 'Single music' team seem unable to find a solution when it doesn't send to shopify. Spent almost a week with them backs and forwards via emails. I could have been doing something else on my biz. Not very impressed.

Just received a response to this message via the reviews. I would suggest checking your emails. Doa search on Baguette Bear, you should then see the numerous emails from your company and me this week. Pretty surprised you didn't check that actually before posting a response! My concerns are clearly, very real.

April 11, 2019

Hi Baguette Bear!

Where have you been trying to reach us? We don't have record of you contacting our support channels prior to today. As you can see in our other reviews, we focus heavily on artist support and it's very uncharacteristic of us to not respond or find a quick solution. We'll get you sorted today via chat in the app.

Update: We did search our chat system and only your message from today is showing - which we responded to and have not heard back. As stated before, please reach out via the chat so we can determine where the disconnect is.

Baby FuzZ

Great app, but when you bundle digital albums with physical, it charges you for all tracks which eats into your physical merch cost basis. For that reason, had to uninstall.

March 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are very transparent about our digital pricing and in many ways we are much less expensive than platforms which take a percentage (10-15%) of your physical merchandise. Not only is our pricing capped at $2 for digital, but physical reporting is a flat monthly subscription ($10). If you are including a digital album with a physical product we encourage artists to factor our costs into the price paid by fans.

UNHAPPY

Working with Single Music was a dream come true. Every step along the way, Tommy and his staff were beyond accommodating and helpful. The process of distributing music to clients and reporting to Nielsen and Soundscan is a daunting task and Single was able to do it seamlessly and for an extremely fair rate. They will be integrated from day 1 on all of our ongoing campaigns.

Lil Pump Management Unhappy.com

The Band of Heathens

Definitely agree with the other comments on their team—easy and fun to work with. In addition, they continue to build out the app with more features and options to easily set up in Shopify. Excited what you guys add on next!

- BOH Ecomm Team

Francesca Battistelli

Such a great app & easy to use! The best part is working with the Single team - quick responses and help available at all times for any download link trouble/questions for creating products and more.

- Ecomm Team for the Francesca Battistelli shop

Jimmie Allen Music

Great experience—both for our team on the backend and customers on the receiving end. Easy App to follow with lots of details & features that our clients love!

- Jimmie Allen's Ecomm Team