Jimmie Allen Music
Great experience—both for our team on the backend and customers on the receiving end. Easy App to follow with lots of details & features that our clients love!
- Jimmie Allen's Ecomm Team
for KING & COUNTRY
Awesome! Great Team to work with—any issues resolved quickly & all questions answered with additional info to help understand the app more. Thanks!
- FK&C Ecomm Team
Wonderful customer support team!
All issues if any, were fixed in a timely manner, definitely would recommend to artists/store distributors!
This App and Team is awesome - super easy to use and any questions are answered by real people on the spot. Definitely recommend single for any new pre-order album releases/instant grats and more, will continue to use in the future. Thank you!
- Ecomm Team for Ben Rector's store
Great good app but i only give 3 stars because the app don't have a preview player for the tracks. Thats very important.
*I just need the support from Single Music.
unbelievable how fast they are. That's why they now get a star on top.
Appreciate the kind words on our support speed! Audio previews were added shortly after your initial review.
Before we found out about Single we were legitimately about to pay a developer thousands of dollars to create a Shopify that does automatic Soundscan reporting. We're really happy to have stumbled up Single though, their developers are some of the best in the business. Very quick response times + willing to listen to any customizations you suggest. Seriously one of the best shopify apps we've ever used!
Easily the best and most efficient way to submit to Soundscan. If you're running a record label or record store, or are a band looking to submit your sales for reporting, look no further!
The app is really easy to use and has the BEST customer service. Super responsive, prompt and helpful. I love that it automatically submits all our data to SoundScan without us having to do the tedious legwork. Highly recommend!
We've been very pleased with Single. Not only with the product offering, but with the support they have provided us!
Finally - how did we not hear about this earlier? Soundscan reporting is fantastic to have. Looking forward to this being built out into a more fully-featured app.
Edit, March 2020: It's been two years, and the app still feels like rough like an unpolished beta.
• Pain point: Track upload and metadata entry are painful: unable to upload more than 3 concurrent tracks, locked out from adding metadata for tracks during upload, unable to add track titles while 3 files are uploading.
• Bug: Creating dozens of tracks (for larger albums) at once creates track number duplicates.
• Bug: Album art randomly disappears in the dashboard.
• Bug: Physical products not always found when trying to attach a digital release.
• Bulk edit tools, cloning metadata between tracks to avoid extensive manual data entry that could be avoided
• DDEX ERN support for automatically creating releases via existing music aggregator distribution flow
• Allowing metadata to be edited after locking a release
• More control over how Shopify products/collections are created, tagged, managed.
• External product fulfillment, e.g., via codebanks
• Whitelabeling / custom branding.
• Custom mailservers. Email notifications/order redemption go to spam.
• Integration with other smart link platforms (linkfire, Smarturl, etc.)
• Data analytics/retargeting/marketing options
• More extensive metadata: P-line/C-line support, publishing fields per track (PRO info, Publisher/Administrator, multiple ISWC support)
Appreciate the feedback and we're well aware of the pain points you've listed. Fortunately several of them are on our immediate roadmap and will be addressed over the next few weeks. We'll reach out directly to go over your bugs & requests.