Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, preorders, bundles, singles, Soundscan, & more!

Marsstore

The app is really easy to use and has the BEST customer service. Super responsive, prompt and helpful. I love that it automatically submits all our data to SoundScan without us having to do the tedious legwork. Highly recommend!

Shopimpact

We've been very pleased with Single. Not only with the product offering, but with the support they have provided us!

Materia Collective

Finally - how did we not hear about this earlier? Soundscan reporting is fantastic to have. Looking forward to this being built out into a more fully-featured app!

Iration

Great app and great support from this team in Nashville. As more and more independent artists function outside of merch deals/companies running their own stores, Single will be a must-have app for forward-thinking artists! Looking forward to future features and functionality.

Daniel Biro

Great start for a desperately needed app that makes it easy to sell downloads on Shopify. Really like that there's no monthly subscription charge but rather a small percentage off each sale. Much fairer. GUI is slick and well implemented with a few bugs still to iron out. Amazing real-time support too.

Main thing missing for me is the fact that the track list has no player facility. How are buyers supposed to decide what to buy if they can't listen to anything? There should be a choice of whether to play 30 seconds iTunes-style or whole track like Bandcamp. Hopefully this will be added soon. Also, better integration with Spotify physical product pages for CDs and Limited Editions etc would be nice.

Looking forward to the future.

Musicym

As a musician who takes my career as seriously as I take my sales, Single steps right into play and delivers both physical & digital sales to SoundScan. I focus on music and sales, Single focuses on getting me on the charts. Definitely get this app.

Mortiis Webstore

Very nice app. I have a bunch of music I want to sell digitally on my Shopify store, and Single handled that seamlessly. Fast, friendly and efficient customer service too.

Tommy Emmanuel

We had been searching for a way to sell singles and albums on the same page for months! Great app! Great support!

Intothegreatdivide

FINALLY! A Shopify app that replicates all the other digital DSPs. Now I can do pre-orders with Instant Grat tracks and sell singles from the album page. This app is great!

1 3 Next