SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

by Adolab

Instantly create an HTML sitemap! Improve Search. Increase SEO

Gods Gift London H J

very impressed with the ease of use

Rare Breed Apparel

Quick and easy way to add a sitemap to our site. Very happy with it, thanks!

Cromotime

Very Useful App! ...and super easy setting!

Espressowatchcompany

Already seeing some signs of good results in my google search console... I would buy stock in this company if they continue to grow and do well!

The Trails End Boutique

I found it easy to use this app, and useful. It has worked well for me.

Stock Certificates

Great app. I highly recommend using it. It will boost your rankings.

Legging7

Simple setup, took a couple of minutes... and it works!

Ephraim Organics

DON'T BE CONNED!!! ALL of these Sitebuilder Apps, including THIS ONE, just create a HTML PAGE that you can create very easily yourself. EVERY SHOPIFY STORE Automatically Publishes a SITEMAP at: your store.com/sitemap.xml Go into Shopify Help and there are three YouTube Videos on how to add your sitemap link to Google! To make your own html site just create a PAGE with links and add it as a menu item under Navigation. ----------------------------- JUST DON'T BE SCAMMED into thinking you need their services to be indexed on Google - you don't even need a HTML page, but creating your own PAGE on Shopify MIGHT increase your SEO just a tiny bit. Best of Luck, Newbies, but DON'T BE SCAMMED - Check Shopify Help First, before spending your money! To see how I created my own HTML Page, go to EphraimOrganics.com and scroll down to footer. Click on Sitemap - Explore Our Shop. They say above that they create a "pretty HTML Page". It was ugly and confusing as sin because they listed all 900+ products first in paragraph form, with commas inbetween. I had to totally redo the Page!

Arfshop

Great free tool for SEO. Thanks guys
- arfshop.co

Bones Of Stones Wear

Great app. Had a issue with the look of the links on my site page. Sent an email to service, in one hour they fixed my issues. 5 stars, quick and great service.