SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

Instantly create an HTML sitemap! Improve Search. Increase SEO

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.

DEUBL SCHNEIDERPUPPEN

Location Germany

We have tested different apps for creating sitemaps. But this app is the best app for creating sitemap. We are very satisfied!!! Super

August 22, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad you were able to get set up so easily! We are working hard on building the best Shopify HTML Sitemap app and are thrilled you had a good experience with us. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

Revive Wear

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to help with SEO and to modify the title and description. We like how you can choose how to display your sitemap. We received a quick response to our issue and the problem was resolved quickly.

Redemption Shield

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Easy Peasy! Adria has come up with amazing apps that take the guesswork out of running a new store. I am so thrilled to have this new app and Get Clicked! SEO Sitemap Builder. Without question worth every penny!

myCigara

Excellent, The app does what it needs to but the best part is Adriana and Nathan. Top Marks to both of them.

Finance-Memes.com

The app is incredibly simple and intuitive to use and most importantly, at a very affordable and fair price for what you're getting. I had a technical issue with my sitemap on my website and was able to get it resolved quickly through contacting support. Adriana went above and beyond with my issue and got it fixed immediately. Absolutely tremendous customer service for a wonderful and simple app! Would definitely recommend for anyone serious about fully optimizing their store with this app!

August 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad our Shopify sitemap app is easy to use and it was my pleasure today assisting you! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all, and we would be happy to help! :)

Endgame Survival Gear

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app makes the sitemap and indexing process super simple. It couldn't be any easier and Adriana was extremely helpful and pleasant with answering my questions. Would absolutely recommend!

Electricridesonly.com

Amazing app, very easy and straight to the point with lighting fast and helpful customer support.
Thank you Adriana!

PEAKPTT - Push To Talk Over Cellular

Install was easy, saw a minor issue, support went in and fixed it. Good service. The features are spot on and will help with SEO, as having an updated sitemap important.

Char's Effectives!

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Didn't realize the importance of a Sitemap until I read more about it. Adriana at ADO makes it so easy to set up. Once it's set--it's done! Just automatically updates with new/deleted products and blogs. For this small monthly fee, it's worth it!

USA Salon & Spa Equipment

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have used this app for all three of my Shopify sites and highly recommend it. The team at Adolab SEO is always ready to provide quick support if you need it and just take care of the issue so you can focus on your store. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4