Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

Shop Mens Apparel

This app is TERRIBLE! It is putting ads on my website, and has done absolutely nothing to improve my store! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!!!

Hey!

You are exactly right ;) This app puts ads on your store. That is the whole point of this app - traffic exchange. However, paid users are able to opt out from displaying ads on their stores and buy traffic from others.

Bdsm Collar Store

Update --
2 weeks, and only 3 clicks on over 60 ads available. Ads showing up on my website are from categories I specifically prohibited. Customer service does not answer emails.

Original --
Worthless reviewers. Sixads has you write a five star review before you ever get results.

Jae Stacks

Just installed. Really hoping the app actually helps.

Highland Gold

Just installed, will update when necessary.

Bluecore49

I'll change it when I see the app working.

Learn Yoga At Home

Had to remove app from our store as not suitable products being displayed!

www.learnyogaathome.co.uk

Hey!

The issues you had were fixed long time ago. And currently our app users may precisely tune what's displayed in their stores. Moreover, if they choose paid plans they may buy traffic without displaying ads in their stores.

Hype Doll

I Have not used the app yet, I've just installed it. I will adjust my rating after I see if it works for me.

Pipe Down

They made me rate the app before i could even do anything so i dont know if this app is any good

Ties By Dexter

No help at all to set up anything. Emailed them 3 times with no answer.

Doctors Special

Looks good so far. I like the concept

Update:
1. Completely ruined my mobile pages. Looks fine on desktop though
2. I requested only health products but it's showing all kinds of irrelevant garbage ads on my site.
Uninstalling it. No second thoughts.

Hey!

All of the issues mentioned here are gone long time ago! We'd like to invite you to use our app and it's brilliant new features once again!