FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

Mohawk Africa

I look really forward to see if this app will grow my business's. I will definitely install it on all my platforms.

ZEATHAI SHOPPING

I have just started to use this app and if it does what it says it does I will be very happy with using it but time will tell thanks.

Besoinprimaire

Application very easy to install and use by cons I put it for 3 months now and I do not think it brings traffic to my shop or it is irrelevant.
Besoin Primaire
www.besoinprimaire.com

Ready Detroit

I love this App, it creates a mall effect in a virtual community! Check it out and let's work together to reach our goals!

Grandeur House Merchandise

I like the app but before I give it a five star rating I want to see the progress and traffic increase.

jifu2

It's a good app i just download on my store and it works like be describe. i would like beginner in e-commerce store to use it.

modern vibez

I really liked that the set up was very simple and the overall idea is solid.
I think if you made the marketing a little more aggressive then you could be making people alot of money.

Tecnociber1

muy buena pagina aunque apenas estoy empezando con ella hasta el momento se aportado bien espero que todo siga asi

Rosza

App is generally easy to use, sometimes it bugs up but a redownload will fix it. other than that we will see how it does!

Kidd N Kats

just starting using this app but excited to see how it works and where it takes my store in the amount of revenue it brings