FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

An Joya Cruise, LLC

Another great app for acquiring new customers! I just sit back and relax, let the app do all the work. What can be better than free ads, free anything?

Fengari

I used this app on the highest tier for a month and got no where near the amount of advertised impressions. When I emailed them to get more information they indicated that they are planning an aggressive expansion. It sounds like they don't have the means to deliver the number of impressions they are promising.

This might be a good app if you are using the free version since it relies heavily on the free community, but there is very little control on where the ads get placed on your website so it might not be asthetically pleasing. Avoid the paid version, you won't get what's advertised.

Gaby.shop

I used this app, it do the job, I recommend this app to get free and paid traffic. thank you very much

99FAB

Install once again. Hope for the best. I will update my review after checking one month. If everything goes well then we will go for the highest plan for sure.

July 23, 2019

Hey!

This is Romas CEO and founder at sixads. Sorry to have let you down!
Please rest assured we do not use any kind bots whatsoever. Bots don't buy products. Moreover, we could have sent you thousands of visitors not just one.

There could have been some misunderstanding or technical bug which we will be happy to address immediately.
As per refund - no worries just ping me on romas@sixads.net and we'll refund you in minutes too ;)

Have a good day!
And sorry to have spoiled your mood once again!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
romas@sixads.net

EnvyCarrBoutique

I use this app to help me grow my business.. This app is really good!! I can’t stop smiling by all it have done for me!! Thanks

Shear Sophistication: Hairdressing Scissors & Tools

So far so good. Very professional and seems to be a good app up to now. I am looking forward to generating more traffic for free and if that works will be signing up

wideonlinestore

NICE WORK NICE APP I THINK IS GOING TO HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR THERE STORE AND MARKETING AS WELL TOO

Affordable Diy

very easy to use click, click what products you want to promote. free plan or paid plan. sit and wait hope it works.

B8ernity

Great app, really recommended to have to generate Traffics fast and boost sales. Very simple and easy to follow to set it up and really help to manage ads.

posh affair clothing

i used this app to help drive traffic to my website. i recommend this app to everyone.
this app is very easy to use