FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

La DiVA

Have only just installed it lol. But so far so good, it was straightforward and easy to set-up. have picked the allow other websites , hope advertise on your site option, time will tell :)

Smith's International 3D Printer Sales L.L.C.

I love this app site helps grow my business does everything I need for my add campaign and reach target customers

NicetoEarth

Amazing free app but they ask me to review before even trying the solution, i hope it will work!!!!! what? They ask me to delete the review if i don't give 5 stars?

VirginGadgetz

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan

VapeTasticss

I used this app to help get free traffic and it worked i'm so impressed with it. If you give it a try i bet you won't be disappointed.

All Homes Depot

im using for free now will see the result in my ads hope it would help to catch more customers thank you

September 19, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your review! It should help for sure!
In case you will have any questions: drop us a line in our in app chat!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

Place for Ladies

best app of all.really good. thank you very much for your support.you help me to grow my store very fast you are the best .i will use this app forever

L'ombelico del Mondo

fatta bene semplice veloce spero che dia i risultati sperati mi fido perche lo consiglia shopify incrociamo le dita

PrismPOV

The only problem I see is this review box popped up as soon as I click the OK button , so I have no clue if I will get free clicks.

flant

I used the free trial charged me for something I didn’t do this isn’t acceptable would not recommend at all

September 18, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. I can understand your frustration. Even though we never had free trials: our service is either free or paid from day one, we would be more than happy to sort things out here as I have indicated in the personal message to you.

Regards,