FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Locked Mindz Apparel

i really love this app it helps drive traffic to my store and its free that is really awesome store views have increased a lot in the last few days

Trust N' Trump 2020

I only downloaded so far and it was super easy when you let the automation complete the install. Then it was a no brainer, i want traffic that's why i signed up. I will post another review after 30 days and seeing the traffic or not. I signed into the premium plan for 5,000 impressions per month.

PolarLite

I came across this item and app and I am hoping thasty it csn help me with my selling and conversions ratesm overall with the product.

All 4 Pets

Nice Idea i like it.Very usefull app,helped me a lot in starting my new shopify store,awesome traffic source.

Phoenix Shopping.PHNX

Free traffic what could go wrong? I was able to increase my monthly visitors from 100 a lot more than just that without spending anything!

TheCustomIsland

Helps get traffic to my store very easily, would recommend you give it a try and see how much traffic you also get.

SLAY

Boosted impressions wont work. Paid two months subscription and I got only few clicks in the first month and since there is nothing I would like a refund .

February 8, 2020

Hey!

Please accept my sincere apologies for not performing properly. There must be some technical issue that should not bother you at all.

As I wrote in my personal message - we are working on a quick resolution of the problem for you.

My apologies once again.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

VERONESI|WATCHES

No customer service? I got 2 clicks since November 3 months and 2 clicks are kidding me? Personally I would like a refund.

February 8, 2020

Hey!

Please accept my sincere apologies for poor performance. Clearly something went wrong.
As I wrote in my personal message - we are working on a prompt resolution of the problem for you.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Tairgi

I used this app to set up an ad and it was quick and simple, helped so much no confusion at all just straight to creating the ad

Urban Style

I used this app to help advertise my store. Very helpful so far! Fast and Easy to set up. Optional free plan is a great bonus.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 336 337