Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads plus Video Ad Generator

thestylestores.in

Please Don't make fool people. I think these people are a cheater I have to subscribe his plan 34.99$ these are tag-powerful video ads campaign but after subscribing no options show video ads.

July 30, 2021

Hello!

First of all my apologies for not meeting your needs. Yet it seems we have some misunderstanding here ;) Our business is about helping out merchants like you, not cheating. Video ad generator is a new feature at sixads and it is free (at least for now) it is not necessary for you to subscribe to our paid plans to try it out.

Hope this helps and we'll quickly resolve this issue.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Elise Pink

This is a great app. I really enjoy that my store products can be displayed onto other sellers storefront's, and vice versa. I am happy that I decided to search for an app that can help with improving and maximizing my advertisement options.

Fancy GS

love this App very interesting i just wana use it makes me feel good confidence on my business i will defiantly recommend to my all friends

HannaClothingStore

until i no what happen i will rate you one i don,t want bullshit a lot off companies like you give out bullshit if i add this app how much do i need to spend to get return 10 to 25 sale a day to make money reply back to brylon33'gmail.com one company said i neef to spend $1600

50 % OFF 4 Ever

My biggest nightmare was creating Facebook ads, this app makes it so easy for me to create adds, I love it. Now I just have to seat back and wait for the results.

EFORBIA

I installed the app and in few minutes I uninstalled it, and after few days I was charged with the app fee, please refund

TudoVibes

que absurdo, me cobraram 179.88$ dolares, que absurdo. fiz o cancelamento, nao usei o aplicativo, desinstalei e gostaria de saber a maneira na qual eu consigo meu reembolso.
muito obrigado.

June 14, 2021

Hey!
You were charged since you made a purchase. As in any retail store - you may ask for a refund in case you didn't use the service and it will always be issued ;)
Best Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Genie Cave 21

great interactive app. I use this for shopify and it really work as it explained . i would suggest all the shopify integrated user to take this step for ads of your product to shopify and its service which is user friendly ... 5 stars

Aulelei Fashions

So I tried to cancel I don't want this app I only installed it to get more info since when I asked on the FB post I was told to install the app to get more info well now I see a reoccurring charge for next month even after I uninstalled it so I reinstalled to see if there was an option to cancel with in the app I didn't see one I tried to reach out to support an NOTHING Back I want this off my monthly Billing I DO NOT WANT THIS APP!!!!

KingsonsBackpacks

Very unprofessional. I signed up and deactivated the app/payments on the same day within 30 minutes and now see that I was charged today for the month plan. I want a refund immediately and taken off the billing list. Will update review rating once this has been done.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 344 345