Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Iaunna's Bridal

I have sent an urgent message with charges about my ads telling them I want them to stop and I am not able to stop them on their platform I took a screen shot after refreshing it to see if I could turn off Ad for Reaching Prospective Customers but it did not work and so I sent this immediately. The cost was $15... and now it is $26.13 and I refuse to pay tat extra amount. No one has responded as of yet from 5 hours ago. I always have to wait almost 24-48hrs for a response and it is usually very vague.

January 9, 2022

Hello!

Sorry to have let you down. However, I see that all of your campaigns successfully paused. But please bear in mind that Facebook works in a way that even though the campaigns are actually paused, data keeps on coming with a delay i.e. the data you see know might look differently in a few hours.

Essentia Store

If you know zero about social media ads it may look reasonable, but normally it's waste of money. They do not optimize post, story etc sizes and using horrible ad content. You can create same quality ads in 5 mins, they don't deserve its price. I used 2 days and charged by them over $40, stay away...

December 21, 2021

Hey!
Thanks for your feedback. However it isin't really accurate. Our campaigns are optimized for conversions and creatives come directly from your product catalogs. And yes indeed we do not do post boosting as simply this isn't effective format.

Valdez V’ogue

Awesome team and developers, they went above and beyond to ensure my problems are resolved and I'm now a happy customer.

Loud Sisters Shop

I have had a great experience with SixAds. Since starting work with them a month ago, traffic and sales in my shop have improved significantly. More importantly, however, my conversion rate has gone up a lot! I am also seeing more engagement on my social media platforms. SixAds is always available for answering questions and I really appreciate the great customer service. Looking forward to continued growth of my shop with their help!

November 17, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind words! We are very happy to be growing together with you.

Best of luck!
CEO and founder of Sixads

Fleet Shop

I used this app but unfortunately, it's not what it promises my 12 years old Facebook Account was disabled as soon as I installed and created the campaign. support is not replying I contacted Facebook and they confirmed that using https://sixads.net/ for creating ads violated their term of use and policy violation. Ad Account Disabled for Policy Violation.. stay away from this I am also reporting this to Shopify.

November 17, 2021

Hi, sorry to hear your account got restricted. However, it is important to note, that our app does not have any impact on Facebook's decisions to block accounts, what mainly matters here is your store quality and credibility.
In your particular case I can see multiple issues with your store that could have led to Facebook to block your ad account: 1. It's a dropshipping store 2. aggregated product reviews that 3. you are promoting non existing discounts with count down timers 4. no company address or phone number 5. broken links
Thus my friendly suggestion is to fix these and other issues as regardless what app you are going to use your account will certainly get restricted both on Facebook as well as Google.

CEO and founder of Sixads

Heilsubarinn

I got a free ad account audit from the Sixads and was extremely happy with the results! I got very thorough and actionable feedback, much more than I expected. You get everything they advertise and even more.

Vanto

I have lost the entire week,trying to get a campaign off the ground.Supports initial repose was that my domain needs to be verified.My domain has been verified since the IOS updates.My campaign is then launched..it is spending...but not showing on the dashboard.I contact support,again..i just receive the same standard response about domain verification.Its obvious that support messages are not tracked or looked into properly.Shopify boasts a rich ecosystem of Apps that try to outdo each other with world class service...not the case here.Six ads is a victim of its own growth.Get some venture capital in...and pull up your socks!

October 31, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. I will personally take a serious look into your case.
My apologies once again.

inblu Lietuva

Great app to help you get started with Facebook Ads if you don't have too much time to be setting it up and optimizing yourself every day. Great customer service too - they've answered all my questions and provided very useful tips!

The Best Accessory Store

hello I just tried for 1 day and canceled the plan, but the order it paid automatically may i get refund? thank you in advance.

Luxédore

This app is incredible!
I’ve used the Sixads application since the start of my Shopify business and the app just keeps getting better and better.
It provides a plethora of value and free traffic to your site.
Thank you, Sixads team; for bringing an amazing app to the Shopify app store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 346 347