FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Nurse Essentials Shop

I USED THIS ADD FOR ONE DAY AND BECAUSE I WAS USING ANOTHER APP FOR TRAFFIC AND I GOT 2K IMPRESSION IT CHARGED ME FOR 9.99 WHAT A SCAM MAN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP

July 28, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
I have just analysed your case and it seems that you have made a purchase of 2000 impressions for $9.99 on 9th of July. The purchase made by you using Shopify Payment Gateway. There is nothing scamy about it ;)
Perhaps you were suprised to see the charge almost after one month after you made it but again that is a feature, not a bug - our charges reflect on your Shopify bill - that is how Shopify Payments work.
In any case we'd be more than happy to help you assist you further.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Innovactic

I started using sixads yesterday. Already I have got clicks and bringing traffic to my website, I am hoping soon it will bring sales soon to my new store.

Pangeae Clothing

I am new to Shopify and this app really helped ease my mind with being a start up and trying to figure out how to manage to get my site in front of anyone other than me. Don't just take my word for it! Def worth downloading and trying it out for yourself. Thanks SixAds!!

swaeyoni

I'm using this site to drive traffic to my website. It was really easy to download and get set up! cant wait to see more.

The-BigMart-store

i just love this app its really helpfull to get good people thanks you all must this for better result i surebujust love this after joinning this its give you best result you all try it now and boost your sell j line faster guys hurry upn and do it now

KitchenHideout

Simple and easy to use.....
A must for every Shopify store owner that is looking to advertise their products!

tap it up

So easy to use, and excited to share with others. Love the content and the process to setup is very easy and straight forward.

SGALAXO

Excellent app easy to use

7Kouture

This app is useless and a waste of money. I reached out to customer care because Im seeing no traffic and its been over a week. I will be removing this app immediately

July 16, 2020

Hello!

Sorry to have let you down!
We do our best to reply to our customers requests within 12 hours at most thus there must be some technical glitch if we did not get back to you for over 7 days. My sincere apologies once again. We will get back to you asap and solve all the issues you have.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

Sams Sports Equipment

makes this a lot easier when creating advertisement reallr quick and easy to set up also and only took me 5 minutes to set up