FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

BeBeautyMilano

A POWERFULL APP, VERY GOOD. I' M USING THIS APP AND I'M VERY HAPPY.
I SUGGEST YOU TO TRY THIS APP WITH YOUR STORE

M & L Empire

Very good! I recommend this app, my shop conversion increased after I get the app.

Lulu's Collections

I am just trying out, it seems easy to use, but I have yet to see the results. I hope it would work as expected.

SASHA KALIK

Scaling the store into a great Q4 conversion. Reaching more viewers, and sales with great traffic.

JdeLuxeCo

I intentionally wanted to use this app for ads but before I went to submit my edits, I saw the pricing for the campaign that I wanted did not fit my budget at this time so I just exited the page. I soon went back to my website and saw the free version was submitted without me accepting anything. These free ads on my website are not appealing whatsoever. Did not approve.

November 5, 2020

Hey!

Our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. We've looked at your case and I've just sent you an email explaining how the settings work and how can they be adjusted.

Our app is designed in a way where all the settings can be adjusted by the users themselves. During our onboarding process you choose whether you want to enable partner ads on your store (there's a whole screen dedicated to explain and let you choose the option that's best for you). The same can be done at any point in time within our app in Partner Ads section.

Please see our email for more details and print screens.

Hopefully speak to you soon,
Rasa

bigstely

The first time I hear it, I hope it is on the level.The first time I hear it, I hope it is on the le

Tri-Lux, LLC.

I think this app will be an asset to my arsenal for quite some time~! It seems to have easy customization as well as general understandability.

October 31, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot! We work hard to make your life easier. Enjoy! And in case you have any questions or suggestions - do not hesitate to ping our friendly support!

The remedy barn

I would give less of a rating than 1 star tbh. Terrible free ads even worse boosted ads, and in regard to social media ads, you could easily run them yourself with better customer targeting than the app provides. false claims on daily budgets i ended up paying triple what I agreed to in the app.
And to top it all off #terriblecustomerservice, i would most certainly not recommend. Ok I would very much like to retract my statement on Terrible customer service, they did finally resolve my issues and refunded me the full month subscription amount. I'm tempted to give the app another chance!

October 30, 2020

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. We have recently redesigned functionality of our app and as it happens with major changes sometimes we get an error or two. However, we are working hard to fix them all.
Thus thanks for your harsh but sincere review. I will make sure to investigate this case and get back to you personaly.

Apologies once again.

Dynowin

I have used this app for some time, and continue to use the renewed subscription format for paid ads. I always get a good amount of clicks here. I recommend it for traffic

cloud5buddies

Easy to use and designed to help you make best choices for the products you want to promote. Just started so will be back to give more details on the results.

October 28, 2020

Hey! Thanks a lot! If anything needed - ping our kind support!