Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 30, 2021

I thought that they get money and advertise our product on the other platforms but they just help us to advertise our products on our own (Google, Facebook and etc) account. "That's why to be careful."
I accidentally added it to my account and spent the money. Immediately I sent a mail to Shopify to get my money back. They talked to Sixads product owners about that and 2 days later I got my money back.
I don't know the product. I didn't use it. I give them 5 stars because of their warm attitude. At least they are an honest producer. Thanks again
Regards

newpophome
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited May 31, 2021

I have not started to use the deduction, please refund!!!! I have not started to use the deduction, please refund!!!! When can I get a refund?

GOGOAA
China
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
sixads replied May 31, 2021

Hi,
As we discussed in private message: in order to issue a refund we need you to reinstall the app at least temporarily. There are no technical means to refund when you have uninstalled us.

Edited May 25, 2021

Signed up for the Premium Plan last week, and started my campaign on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. Only the Google one went past the Review stage but nothing working, FB and IG were in perpetual "In Review" status and when I checked my FB Ads Manager, there is nothing in there from Sixads. I want to be refunded for the amount I paid for. If you are in the United States, it may take them a while to respond. But they allowed me to file for a refund. So at least you know they are there to help you out.

Eternity Diamond Rings
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited May 25, 2021

I literally used for 10 minutes and deleted. In all honesty, I found this application pretty useless. I just checked and I was still charged 30 dollars. I want my money back. update: got refunded and am now satisfied

Kidz 'N' Toyz
Time spent using app: 18 days
sixads replied May 23, 2021

Hey!

You have been charged for a purchase you made.yet since you did not use the app we are absolutelly ok to refund you.

Edited June 7, 2021

BEWARE! They will charge you money even if you unsubscribed.
I have cancelled and uninstalled this app straight away, but still has been charged $29.99 USD. VERY BAD PRACTICE !!! Vendor is asking me to remove a feedback in order to get my money back! Sorry, but the whole point of feedback system is to warn people about problems they might face. And I find it ridiculous asking me to remove my feedback, as it's there for a reason! I'm NOT going to remove my feedback! MORE THAN A MONTH ALREADY AND STILL CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THIS COMPANY - STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!! UPDATE: It's 07/06/2021 and I still haven't received my refund yet, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY !!!

Car Wireless Mobile Phone Chargers
Time spent using app: 39 minutes

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, please note that charges are always coming together with your Shopify bill, therefore you were charged for a purchase that you made prior to uninstalling the app. This is how Shopify's payment gateway works.

I have reached out to you personally with more details ;)

May 22, 2021

I tried to use the app. I didn't like it so I first UNSUBSCRIBED and then DELETED the app. But today I was charged for nothing. I want a refund because I unsubscribed in trial period and never used your app since then.

Ellyrain Coffee
Moldova
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hey!

I have reached out to you personally with more details ;)

May 8, 2021

HOW DO YOU CANCEL THIS? HOW DO YOU REMOVE YOUR CARD FROM BEING CHARGED I NO LONGER WANT THIS. THIS APP IS TRASH

On Tha Grind Clothing LLC
Time spent using app: 5 days
sixads replied May 8, 2021

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback. However, please note you have been refunded already a week ago and we have never ever asked any of the merchants to provide us your credit card details. We use Shopify Payment Gateway to collect charges for our services.

April 23, 2021

Campaigns were launched with the wrong audiences and goals. I couldn't fix it. It's easier to run a campaign through a Facebook business account and not pay extra

Littlebeemocs
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 17 days
April 21, 2021

I am currently (& have been for a few days) trying to get a refund. As I was looking through this app and deciding if I even wanted it - I was charged a reoccuring $179 fee. Not only did I not even finish filling out information on the app, but I never put card information. I had no idea it would pull my card info straight from shopify. I have been in contact with Shopify & Sixads. I have an open ticket trying to get a refund with no success. The money has been taken out of my account. I had the app installed for a total of 15 mins. I am now paying for something I do not and will not use. I NEED MY REFUND!!

Hem & Hide Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hey!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. You made a purchase and thus you were charged. Yet since you haven't been using the app we have fully refunded you ;)

April 19, 2021

Terrible App, the interface is pathetic. It only imports a small portion of your products. And I was unable to edit any ads. I also noticed that after unistalling it does not remove the charge from your billing, Shopify needs to correct this asap...

Pinnacle Welding Online
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 days
sixads replied April 19, 2021

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. Indeed we had some issues this weekend, but they are now fixed. As a saying goes "It's only those who do nothing that make no mistakes".
We'd be happy to have you back. Otherwise, my sincere apologies once again. I also got back to you with private message with more details.

Best Regards,