FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

GoPatch™

I used it and works great for getting views for no upfront money! thanks again and ill def use this for awhile,.

歐牌美牌精品代購

提供一些有關您使用該應用程序之前或不喜歡的事情的詳細信息。您的評論可以幫助其他商人決定是否使用此應用。提供一些有關您使用該應用程序之前或不喜歡的事情的詳細信息。您的評論可以幫助其他商人決定是否使用此應用。提供一些有關您使用該應用程序之前或不喜歡的事情的詳細信息。您的評論可以幫助其他商人決定是否使用此應用。

HairByMyya

I used this app to help promote traffic to my store front. I hope that it will so far so good. This app is helpful and easy to use. I enjoyed the easy directions on this app.

NouwaClothing

It’s a great tools that I use to receive more extra traffic with out spending any money out of pocket

peekaboo

This app is really usefull either for begginers like me or more experienced people. Im glad I found out this app

Shop Cozy Co.

This is the dumbest app I've ever downloaded. Why would I want someone to come to my site to then leave it to go to another? This is what this app does! DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!! It advertises other sites on YOUR site. Even your competition. And I assume it advertises yours on others' site. In order to actually get traffic on your site, you need to advertise OUTSIDE of websites, to get people TO websites! And even if the method behind this asinine app made sense, why would a customer want to bounce around different websites through weird looking pop ups? If I went to a skin care website, for skincare, why would i randomly want to click on a ad on the skin care's website for coffee? This is luck based and I believe it ruins the customer experience. This is a deterrent. My theory is this whole scheme is free because they want to collect data from your store. Beware, this app is dumb, useless and potentially not safe.

February 17, 2020

Hey!

First of all sorry to have let you down.
Well, that is exa tly how this app works. The same business model is used by bestbuy, walmart and target. As well as main news outlets such as bbc, cnn, fox and many many other.

Moreover, you may opt out from displaying ads by subscribing to any of the paid plans.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

Locked Mindz Apparel

i really love this app it helps drive traffic to my store and its free that is really awesome store views have increased a lot in the last few days

Trust N' Trump 2020

I only downloaded so far and it was super easy when you let the automation complete the install. Then it was a no brainer, i want traffic that's why i signed up. I will post another review after 30 days and seeing the traffic or not. I signed into the premium plan for 5,000 impressions per month.

PolarLite

I came across this item and app and I am hoping thasty it csn help me with my selling and conversions ratesm overall with the product.

All 4 Pets

Nice Idea i like it.Very usefull app,helped me a lot in starting my new shopify store,awesome traffic source.