FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Relaxing Home Styles

I use this app to help with my marketing ads. I even use it to run my Google ads! There has been a couple issues along the way, but the staff are so friendly and helpful. They fixed my issues right away!! Best customer service!! I highly recommend!! Thank you for all the wonderful help!!

Microbeautystore

its nice i guess, it was easy to install and configure , but i have find more interest in these sponsored products i think haha

SBMARDAN

I use my app to help my store bring more customers to help my store j m selling a very famous product best quality

ARDA05

very easy to use.. i was very impressed.. i strongly recommend this application specialty for beginners

shopBCM

i really like it so far, it is a big help with ads, ive had some impressions & a click in short time

Perfectly Glossed Cosmetics

best app i have came across for my business , the set up was very easy the appnis just all around a good to have when your starting a business

The Magic Menstrual Machine

I am trying it out right now. Great interface so far. Been easy to work with!! The partner traffic so far seems great.

Nurse Essentials Shop

I USED THIS ADD FOR ONE DAY AND BECAUSE I WAS USING ANOTHER APP FOR TRAFFIC AND I GOT 2K IMPRESSION IT CHARGED ME FOR 9.99 WHAT A SCAM MAN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP

July 28, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
I have just analysed your case and it seems that you have made a purchase of 2000 impressions for $9.99 on 9th of July. The purchase made by you using Shopify Payment Gateway. There is nothing scamy about it ;)
Perhaps you were suprised to see the charge almost after one month after you made it but again that is a feature, not a bug - our charges reflect on your Shopify bill - that is how Shopify Payments work.
In any case we'd be more than happy to help you assist you further.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Innovactic

I started using sixads yesterday. Already I have got clicks and bringing traffic to my website, I am hoping soon it will bring sales soon to my new store.

Pangeae Clothing

I am new to Shopify and this app really helped ease my mind with being a start up and trying to figure out how to manage to get my site in front of anyone other than me. Don't just take my word for it! Def worth downloading and trying it out for yourself. Thanks SixAds!!