Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

HannaClothingStore

until i no what happen i will rate you one i don,t want bullshit a lot off companies like you give out bullshit if i add this app how much do i need to spend to get return 10 to 25 sale a day to make money reply back to brylon33'gmail.com one company said i neef to spend $1600

50 % OFF 4 Ever

My biggest nightmare was creating Facebook ads, this app makes it so easy for me to create adds, I love it. Now I just have to seat back and wait for the results.

EFORBIA

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed the app and in few minutes I uninstalled it, and after few days I was charged with the app fee, please refund

TudoVibes

Location Brazil

que absurdo, me cobraram 179.88$ dolares, que absurdo. fiz o cancelamento, nao usei o aplicativo, desinstalei e gostaria de saber a maneira na qual eu consigo meu reembolso.
muito obrigado.

June 14, 2021

Hey!
You were charged since you made a purchase. As in any retail store - you may ask for a refund in case you didn't use the service and it will always be issued ;)
Best Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Genie Cave 21

Location India

great interactive app. I use this for shopify and it really work as it explained . i would suggest all the shopify integrated user to take this step for ads of your product to shopify and its service which is user friendly ... 5 stars

Aulelei Fashions

So I tried to cancel I don't want this app I only installed it to get more info since when I asked on the FB post I was told to install the app to get more info well now I see a reoccurring charge for next month even after I uninstalled it so I reinstalled to see if there was an option to cancel with in the app I didn't see one I tried to reach out to support an NOTHING Back I want this off my monthly Billing I DO NOT WANT THIS APP!!!!

KingsonsBackpacks

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Very unprofessional. I signed up and deactivated the app/payments on the same day within 30 minutes and now see that I was charged today for the month plan. I want a refund immediately and taken off the billing list. Will update review rating once this has been done.

Kajun Embellishments

Time spent using app About 1 hour

just started using the app so its too early to tell but i have high hopes it will help my business succeed

Kekeemporium

My ads are not published yet! Nobody has an answer as to why? How long does it take to review ads. Customer support is unable to resolve this issue!

newpophome

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I thought that they get money and advertise our product on the other platforms but they just help us to advertise our products on our own (Google, Facebook and etc) account. "That's why to be careful."
I accidentally added it to my account and spent the money. Immediately I sent a mail to Shopify to get my money back. They talked to Sixads product owners about that and 2 days later I got my money back.
I don't know the product. I didn't use it. I give them 5 stars because of their warm attitude. At least they are an honest producer. Thanks again
Regards