FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Hei Art Studio

I am using the biggest plan of theirs for my new store. Always willing to help and kind. But my recent experience is that when I changed my ads after uploading new products, it's not working properly or working really slowly. Having a few days without enough impressions.

Call Me Linda

EXCELLENT APP .. I recommend it 100%
great traffict to my store
awesome sales
give a try please wgqqwrwer
you wont regret

ShopandShapeCo

5 stars for effort. not a massive fan of the app, it looks horrible in a fresh store but the benefits are good. cheeerrsssss CAAAAAAAAAAAANTS.

Village of shopping

my experience for now a little early to talk about it, I hope to see great results, I like your app

GadgetSourceUSA

I used this App because I was looking for another traffic source for my Shopify Store. Easy to setup and very affordable!

Eztreno

I did not even know where to start as far as advertising or how to reach people. Sixads really made this part so easy and effective, thank you!

The Innovative Projects

I love this and I just discover it. I used to run only Facebook ads now that I discover this I'm going to use just as much as Facebook

HALTZGLOVES LLC

March 28, 2020
Update:
I would really like to say thank you to the Romas, the CEO of Sixads.
We reached out to customer service and he personally solved our issue quickly. Excellent customer service and we look forward to working with you in the future.

DGoodwin CEO HALTZGLOVES " The Best Reflective Glove on the Market"

March 27, 2020

Hey!

That's a shame we've disappointed you and lost your trust. My apologies sincere for that.
We'll reach out to you personally in a moment and I am sure the issue will be resolved in minutes.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

•BÆRE•

I used this app to help me get traffic and able to get customers. I recommend you guys to sign up.

Magical Sound

I consider the idea behind this app is good. You get to advertise for free on other shopify stores which especially for new store is more than welcome, you get their ads on yours as well.Which is not a bad think as some may think ,because if your customers are interested in your niche they seeing other niches is fine, they wont escape from your site. And if you use the paid plan you only get your ads on theirs (if lucky you may be displayed on some high traffic store). So I am ok with this app.
An advise for the app's team is to put FAQ about the facebook ads they propose so us customers get to know better the service we buy.