Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

Mundo Store Oficial

ótimo, vamos ver se entrega tudo o que esta prometendo né...ótimo, vamos ver se entrega tudo o que esta prometendo né...

FOR BELIEVERS STORE

Excelente. Me encanta el servicio que ofrece esta aplicación. La estoy probando y creo que cambiare a un plan mensual para obtener mejores resultados de los que ya tengo.

glamorlively.com

I used this apps and look like very easy to and hope i will get the promise results for my shopify store

RHM E-COMMERCE LTD

very happy to use the app and I hope it brings more to my Shopify site,
thank you for your help and your support

Arctic Heart

UPDATE: Now it`s confirmed, that this scam app messed my FB account. I can`t even delete it. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, this app may cause serious problems with FB. Got restricted by Facebook for no reason when I started using this app. Also, their ad said "free traffic" - no free traffic at all. It is sixads who needs to be restricted for false advertising and scaming their users.

February 14, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to hear that. Yet thousands of merchants use our app without getting blocked. Having said that, facebook is extremely strict on dropshippers these days. Thus you have to be extremely cautious about your ad content and store quality in general.
Since you haven't even try posting FB ads via our app there is no way even technically your fb acc could have been blocked because of our app.

As per our network it really depends how much you contribute to the network as it is an ad exchange. In your case contribution was just a few pageviews, hence no results.
Last but not least, as any other official Shopify app - sixads may be easily deleted by clicking delete button in your store's dashboard.

In any case wish you all the best!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

zoomikyu

best app ever highly recommended. i like this app and very help fully.................................

Jade roller

nice appwefwefwefwefwefwfwefwefweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

E-FIT LUXURIES

I'm yet to see the goodness of this App because but from what i have read it looks good and exciting

coletteandparis

I'm really disappointed with the application I took the money 2 faith one faith the normal package and one faith the PRO package and it doesn't work anymore and I can't even talk with them I made a screen ci Someone can help me

The Uptown Wardrobe

I am trying this app out for my online store thanks for this app I will enjoy it once I get to go.

February 1, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for a great review!
Good luck!

Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads