FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

OMA LUXURY

Thank You for helping me and others to grow their business and get more traffic to our website and stores

Thanks for review!
All the best in your business!

Ping us on our in-app chat in case any support would be needed!

BeYoutiful Creations Hair Studios

Just now using app don’t really know how I feel about it hopefully I get to know what it does and hopefully it’s a great app

Hello!

Thanks for review! I'm sure we will deliver real value to your business. And in case you would need any help - don't hesitate to reach out to our helpful support team.

Dog Paws Online

I have just installed this app so it's a "wait and see" at the moment. But it was an easy install, category and product selection is very easy, as is setting up FB ads with this app.

Hi!

Thanks for kind words. Simplicity is exactly what we are striving for!

In case you would have any questions - contact our helpful support team.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Creator's Journal

Cool service! Nice UI and really easy setup, The wizard can be configured in a few minutes and you can view all of your data quickly

October 30, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for kind words! That's exactly what we are aiming for: making advertising easy.
All the best with your business! Ping our great support in case anything is needed!
Enjoy the traffic!

Gory Soul

Super easy to set up. It's nice too have some apps like this because it helps a lot the beginners to try advertizing.

Hey!

Thanks for kind words! Wish you luck in with your new business!

In case some help is needed - ping our great support.

CEO and founder at sixads

mobile

app is really helped to generate session. I was not able to identify visitors to improve sales. now I got my first sale and reviewing this after four days

Hi!

Thanks for your review! Contact our stellar support in case any help is needed!

Imperium Fashion STORE

Very useful application. It helped me a lot bwcause i just started m business and bised that i dont hqve qny previus experiance.

Hey!

Thanks for awesome review!
Good luck in growing your business and in case anything is needed - contact our brilliant support!

CEO and founder at sixads

Zionone

I just love this app, Its my first time testing it out but it looks like I will be getting the paid version...

21Trendy

The customer support is very helpful and will take extreme measures to make sure you are happy with your experience at Sixads.

October 25, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for kind words! Awsome! Even if we slip sometimes. And we do sometimes. We make sure nobody is left unatended.

Romas Juskeviciu
CEO and Founder at sixads

LOTUS FANTASY

I use this app to help generate traffic for my online business. So far I can't complain. This is my first time using this company so I would have to do another review.