FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

SANAIAH.COM

I installed the app and it did just about everything for me. Pretty easy to get set up. It gives options and paid or free which was good. Also gave options on what ads to have in my store. Another good point. Now let’s see how the traffic goes and I will write another review.

Ezjayshop

this is a cool app-easy to use. simple set up. i would recommend this to everyone. looking forward some great traffic flow.

The Coffee Craftsmen

I used this app to promote my products. It really helped me boost my publicity. It would be better if they told me which stores i can put them on

Diana K 143

I used this app to set up and run my first ads , it was simple and the results are fantastic. You should really try this for your first ads.

Zero Zed Store

This is a unique way to exchange traffic and to get free traffic thanks to sixads apps that make this possible, i recommended to all Shopify user out there to install this app it will get u free traffic when u don't have the budget to run ads and also this apps provide plans that can also help you get traffic with a very minimum budget monthly also the apps have 4.8 Star and over 3 thousand review, over 60,000 thousand people is using it so what are you waiting for installing it now to get free traffic and also helping other new stores out there to get traffic to thier store and make the e-commerce business world better.

Furry-Bestfriends

The ads are well done and the team is very kind. It is a great opportunity to grow and expand your business influence. I will be going over targeting clients soon, they are in a different time zone.

Ravora

This app concept is genius. If it works I'll subscribe for the premium plan. Right now, I just want to see how it goes. I really love the concept. Can't wait to see how it goes.

BeFab Jewelry

So happy I found this app!!! I hope it will grow my business. I have an accessories business and women empowerment

Insatiably Yours

I used this app to help me build vistors to my website. I want to networkk th other advertisers in hopes of bring traffic to my site.

Teefamm Fashion

I use this app to help make sale, this my 1st time of using the app. we see how it goes will follow