FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Gina's Loft

I just started using sixads yesterday I can't give a details review as yet but I'm hoping that this works to drive traffic to my store and be able to make some money to continue an upgrade this app on my store.
The idea of this app is very useful and I think it's great so here's to best wishes!

Apex Alchemy Soaps

I have seen a greater return from Facebook and Instagram adds then the premium price we are paying for this app. Absolutely not worth it and we never reach the impression limit that we are promised.

Mean KEEN Deals

Update: I only got two sales through this app in the past two months. Not sure what kind of traffic they are bringing in. Today I got notified that one of the sales was flagged as fraudulent. So I lost a sale and have to pay a chargeback fee. I'm fairly certain i'll get the same news for the second sale.

Can't tell if this is driving traffic or not. I have the paid subscription but nothing. I'll give it a few more months and see.

FABCYCLE

Very disappointing. Paid for the app but I don't see any clicks on the account.
More disappointing is that they offered to help with Facebook and Google ads, sent me a report but then when I replied yes let's go ahead with it, they never gotten back to me event after 3 follow up emails. Very disappointing.
Will not recommend.

duke

The support is kind they had a problem with app but they responded and offered help and a refund for all . thanks for that

May 31, 2020

Hey!

My apologies for poor service. We've just switched our support systems and you are right - we are having some issues. I will get in touch with you ASAP personaly.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius CEO and Founder

TechDirectPlug.com

I saw this add on Facebook and I download it I was able to get a sale after I downloaded this yesterday. It is high risk for fraud but, Hey it’s a sale I guess.

Ivory's Luxury Watches

I don't have any results yet but it's a good app. There are good predictions of traffic to your store, also.

RIXOLA

youtube platform and social media and Shopify social page. it's a fantastic platform. helped me grow

Settlement 84

Already generating a lot of views! The price plans are fair making this platform one of the more affordable ones.

2.0 SHOP

I just started so I can't really give a proper feedback. All I can say is that it's very exciting and the online help is just awesome. Wait and see ...