Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

From $29.99/month

Flowers Delight

I advise using another service. Paid them 30$ a month and I am stuck on "Your ads are in review. Most ads are reviewed within 24 hours." as my subscription ticks away by a week and still waiting. The support team never replies. Worst service ever.

January 9, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disapointed you.

Will get back to you asap!

Generous Glam Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Its very user friendly easy to install , I just install it hope fully it will bring more more traffic to my store.

Soni Fashion®

Location India

All Services Are Paid
An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

January 7, 2021

Hey!

The app might also be used in free mode as an ad exchange ;)

Regards

Sprock.co

Location Australia

A perfect app for my start-up Shopify business, this is my first ad campaign and I'm very interested to see how it will grow my business.

January 6, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for great review!
Wish you all the best in 2021 ;)

Collection Fitness

thank you for making it free we apreciate as new small business owner . Thank you for helping us reach our goals.

January 5, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for your kind words!
All the best to you in 2021!

CEO and Founder @ sixads

Miss-Posh

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I don't understand why I got pop up ads for other websites on my own website!!! Screenshot and proof: https://easyupload.io/su2did Disgusted ! Thank you for developer update but this is not a response. What response I got on email:
'When in a free mode you participate in the ad exchange and in order to advertise your products you agree on advertising partner products in yours' No, I didn't manually enable popup ads - as I spend 2 seconds on the app and I wouldn't agree to this. There is nowhere in your app permission that is written this..as I wouldn't install it in the first place. Thank you for your time!

January 4, 2021

Hey!

That is exactly how the app works in a free mode. During your session you have turned popup ads to on. Popup ads are set to off by default to all of your users.

Twinkle kids planet

Location United Arab Emirates

Use less app , they charge money without giving me any service , support team reply to my messages every 1 week . wasting money and time only

January 4, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. However, as kindly pointed out by our customer success manager Anna - your ads were rejected by Facebook. And unfortunately we are not able to see why. Yet you can see it in your Facebook's ad manager, moreover you should have received an email on it.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

My Wish Cloud

Location Lithuania

Installed the add but it got Stuck at 35% loading for whole DAY. I reported to developer but all i got was sales emails. Developer did not resolve the issue for more than 3 days! USELESS!!!!

December 24, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! Sincere apologies for not getting back in time to you.

CEO & Founder

Sky AutoLife

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 2 months

This application has not been used before .But it is used now .It is good .It is easy to use .It is good for promotion activities.

Missy Chics

Location Philippines

gooooooood at all yes goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood attttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt all