FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

VERONESI|WATCHES

No customer service? I got 2 clicks since November 3 months and 2 clicks are kidding me? Personally I would like a refund.

February 8, 2020

Hey!

Please accept my sincere apologies for poor performance. Clearly something went wrong.
As I wrote in my personal message - we are working on a prompt resolution of the problem for you.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Tairgi

I used this app to set up an ad and it was quick and simple, helped so much no confusion at all just straight to creating the ad

Urban Style

I used this app to help advertise my store. Very helpful so far! Fast and Easy to set up. Optional free plan is a great bonus.

DaKar Wear

I really like it, I’m using this app for my Shopify store and it was very helpful, looking to increase my sales

Impact Lint Remover

yes is ok nowdhgdghdhgfdghddyfhkfkhjfkhfkhjggdhgfdghdghdhgdgdghdghdhgdhgfdghghdhgdghdghfdhghdgfdhgdgh

Sacred Soothers

I just added this app to my store. I have been having major problems generating traffic to my store, as I am trying to do it all organically and with a very tight budget. When I read about the exchange of ads with other stores feature, I jumped on the opportunity. I will definitely keep everyone posted as to how this app ends up working for me.

lucil.de

Super einfache Installation! Mit ein paar Klicks ist alles automatisch fertig fertig =D
Ich habe auch schon gleich überprüft und die Werbung wird unten auf der Homepage eingebunden.

micofrecito

easy to use app.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

w-in-w

zero response for my shopify store...................,................................................

ArtsySM

it was fast to setup and its very easy to manage too so yeah I would recommend this app for people on a budget.