Reviews (3,463)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable ad platform. Many report increased traffic and sales, with some considering upgrading to paid plans. The app's analytics feature for tracking ad performance and its unique traffic-sharing feature are also valued. Customer service is frequently praised for its prompt and helpful responses.

March 11, 2018

in theory, a good way to get free traffic to your site, but with a really low CTR

Metal Gods
Edited July 12, 2019

I use it ti help me grow traffic for my shopify. I like how easy and clean it works. I'm just waiting for the network to get bigger.

VezzyWorld
July 18, 2018

It was a very simple process to set up. I'm looking forward to seeing how well it helps with traffic. Overnight I see that my ads have already started to display.

Maxi Fashions Boutique
November 3, 2019

I really enjoy that you have the ability to personalize other store's ads so that it fits your own store's color scheme; it helps ads feel less intrusive. It's also great that for such a decent price you can opt out of hosting ads if you would like, though I'm personally going with exchange at the moment.

Absinthe & Books
May 6, 2018

This app easy to use and clear and easy stats to understand. Yes I would recommend this add.

Homewares4me
May 2, 2018

Looking forward to the results from this app.

Vacaylite
April 28, 2018

looking forward to using the app need help with conversions will update more later

Tabathas Stuff
October 29, 2018

This is a nice, easy to use app. Who can complain about getting free advertisement! I will gladly try it for free.

North Main General Store
November 24, 2018

I am a new pop-up store, this app is helpful by doing free ads. Thanks. Let's keep your services free. Thanks

Beth's Closet
May 15, 2018

Absolutely amazing app, really helpful and easy to use!
would highly recommend to anyone wanting to boost their sales and those who want to be seen!

Bonmae Boutique