FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

Capital Eyes

user friendly, easy set up, fast response, and everything was simple. I recommend every store install this app.

Exclusive Trendy Apparel

I love the fact that it has free ad exchange. that helps alot when your broke and cant afford these other advertisement apps.

NeedyDog

I used this app for free traffic and it helped me to start receiving free traffic. I am now waiting for sales to start.

masonpcparadise

helped me make money, improve my sales, gain traffic to my web-store/e-commerce store. highly recommend to anyone . easy as pie

Sonistore2019

Nice and simple to setup with easy to use. 100% profitable. Good to get free traffic get response by people.

terminal

Review body

BOW WOW MEOW || ONE STOP SHOP FOR CAT & DOG FANS

A great method for free traffic on a low budget. Easy set-up, understandable for a novice which is exactly what I needed.

August 16, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your nice review!

Enjoy using our services. And in case you will have any questions or suggestions - do not hesitate to reach out to us.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Oz in a box

Its seems nice. It has potential. I'm haven't used it much yet, but let's see. How it is. The ads are free, but they put their ads on your website.

August 15, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for nice review! We hope to be helpful to your business and bring you some quality traffic!

At the same time I would like to invite you to try our paid plans that allow you to buy traffic and opt out from displaying ads in your store. You are free to choose from single time purchases, to our yearly plans that offer biggest volume discounts.

CEO and Founder
romas@sixads.net

Keka's Way New York

DO NOT GET IT. THIS IS A SCAM! I PAID $60 FOR THE WHOLE YEAR PLAN AND GOT NO TRAFFIC FROM IT AT ALL! I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO HELP. I'VE TRIED OTHER FREE APPS THAT WORKED WAY BETTER BUT THIS ONE HAD SO MANY REVIEWS AND I THOUGHT IT REALLY WORKED! IT DOES NOT WORK.

August 15, 2019

Hey!

Did you check the stats in our app's dashboard? You are actually getting traffic. Moreover, our support team has answered your questions and made some suggestions on how to improve your numbers even more.
In case any additional help is needed - do not hesitate to contact me directly.

CEO and Founder at sixads
romas@sixads.net

The Humble Wear

fake app based on the raport`s from app i have 9 click`s since almost a month
and i payd also 1 month sub 24$
based on the shopify raport i have 0 visitator from the app !
I`ts means this app is showing me fake raports/numbers

August 14, 2019

Hey!

UPDATE: as I wrote you personally you actually received those clicks.

Sorry to hear we've let you down. However, nothing is fake here. Let me investigate it asap and I will get back to you.

CEO and Founder