FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

OGPK Apparel

This is the first Shopify App I'm trying. You can choose a free plan and several affordable paid plans. If I get results with the free plan I'm absolutely going to choose a paid plan and scale as business increases. I'll report back in a week!

Bow Tie House

This is a useless app. They just make money on new users. I paid $20 with for a few clicks as they show, and no sales. Don't spend any money on it.
Also, I wrote a few messages in support chat a few days ago, no one responded. I think most of the reviews bought. Don't spend your time and money.

May 3, 2020

Hey!

First of all - sorry for not meeting your expectations. As I mentioned in my personal email to you, due to moral reasons none of our big partners are allowing advertising of covid related products - face masks, in your case. Hence the poor results.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Novarian Creations

I use this app to get sales, you should too, novariancreations.com, download now. very nice app i love it

April 30, 2020

Thanks a lot for kind words!

Enjoy using it!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

Ceramic King Coatings

Really super easy to set up. Loving it! I like that fact your can choose to put other items from other store on yours to cross promote!

Tea Drop NYC

I heard about this app through partners. Just started using it. Will update here if store views increased

Lioness Brew

This app is INSANE for traffic and conversion growth. Easy to use and optimize your Ads. Whether you use the free plan or paid versions this is totally worth it! No commitments required.

cokopet

Pretty useful! Has analytics and tools in order to get insights about traffic. I'm trying rigt now, keep it going!

CrossInLyfe

I'm testing this app to see if I can get free traffic for my shopify store, I will update this review once i've proven it's value.

KOS Customs

I like it because it is free mostly. It has not approved my ads yet. Can not wait until it does. Seems promising.

Wild Within®

Worth the free download!! Everyone should install this app at least once for their store! Simple to set up and great free traffic!