FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

shopinjunkies

It is just beginning, let me use it for some time than i will tell you my review, Hope for the good results, But it is easy to use and user friendly app.

Kueins

seem pretty cool haven't really seen any real results yet but we'll see. Definitely a good tool to have

YounGsexY

I am just starting to use it. seems easy enough to navigate so far. I only need to run one product ad campaign. however it would be nice if it would offer video ads.

the pleasure factory llc

I just download the app it seems great so far i will continue to use the app and let you know more but its great so far. i like how ease the app is

PetNiche

I JUST STARTED USING IT WILL SEND A BETTER REVIEW SOME OTHER TIME .THANK YOU.HOPE TO ENGOY THE APP IT

Absurd Drunken Horsey

easy and informative, great app to drive traffic to your store and get sales. fully recommend to anyone starting out

Organically Fly

I just downloaded it so I really don't know how well it works. Get back at me in a couple of weeks. Right now I haven't even used it.

Asagao Infinity

yasssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

21drip

this app helped me so much with my store !!if you are new with Shopify this app is amazing to get traffic to your store

clansman

I used this app to help me draw traffic & sale & it did just what so for that ill rate the all 5 stars