4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and straightforward setup. It offers both free and paid plans, suiting various budgets. The app provides real-time analytics, helping merchants track impressions and clicks, and has been credited for increasing store traffic and sales. It allows flexible ad generation from selected store products, with the option to update or delete them. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and prompt issue resolution. The app's Google ads feature is particularly valued by new online stores seeking quality traffic.

May 17, 2018

This app sounded amazing so I definitely wanted to try it out. Upon installing I went straight into creating my ads and it was super easy. I went to check later how they were doing and they were getting views and getting some more traffic to my store. I was right. This app is amazing and would definitely recommend it! It is very helpful and useful. Thank you!

Amarise
May 5, 2018

I wish I had discovered this App much earlier; I could have saved a lot advert Dollars!

Hypedcampus
Nigeria
March 5, 2018

Just got the App. Very easy to install. Hopefully, it will bring great results.

Yoga Fitness Leggings
Mauritius
June 27, 2018

Recently added this app on my main shop and it seems to be bringing traffic already. Easy to install and use.

Basin Bliss
May 5, 2018

good seems like a good idea easy to use

Uniquely You Eyes
February 28, 2018

Amazing sales increase! Easy to use! Set up in no time!

Ennovatti
Lithuania
May 16, 2018

Great way to get free traffic!

Stylishlighting
March 18, 2018

Great service..everyone must get this app for their online store

Kitty Catt
May 9, 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....Did I mention... I LOVE THIS APP <3

Rebel Spirit
July 24, 2018

Just Installed! VERY easy to use and set up. Praying for A Lot of Traffic!! Thanks!

Now And Then Deals