FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

The Maga-Charge

amazing app. app works great and im please. I highly reccommend to any one just starting out in the shopify

Simply IcedOut

Very easy to set up and easy to use. I hope more traffic will come to my store. Thank you for the free traffic!

Just Casual Online

great apps, especially for a new seller, is hard to find or get free traffic without much cost of it

FATGANDALF INC

try this app its easy to use ! great for in network ads . I like the wizard makes advertising a snap

ShaeLilly

I used six ads and it was great from both my product and brand. It was the best move to mke for my emerging ecommerce store

Popikcats

I'll try using this app and see if it helps me for somehow. And if it will then i'll choose a plan..

June 26, 2019

Thanks for your review Popicats. We've reached out to you yesterday to find out what happened since you rated us with 1 star. We'd be more than happy to address the issue and solve your problem.

Best,
Rasa

Sunglass Innovation®

Customization better than others to enable getting traffic. Easy set up, much more traffic received than other apps.

Stelleta

Super easy to use and setup! Great way to add traffic to the site. Easy user interface. Thank you!!!

AFAKDO

I have used this app and i loved it. I suggested to my friends too. Thank you for the support. Looking forward the same also.

LOL, I NEED That!

The setup is really simple. Cross-promotion is a positive proposition. Looking forward to the boost.