Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

Happy Princess.pk

This is amazing app if work properly I heard this app on Instagram now i am taking free plan of this app I will my share feedback again.

MarshelStore

good application with friendly user interfaces. I think this will give me better results in the future.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for kind words!
Enjoy the app and in case you have any questions - ping our kind support people ;)

Regards,

AURO Collection

This APP is a scam it is not FREE! Deceiving marketing! I installed the APP and used it during the trial period and cancelled before the trial ended but i am still being charged $19.99 as a "PRO" subscription. Absolute JOKE!

January 18, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Yet the app is either free (ad exchange) or paid. We also never had free trials.

Regards,

MPHcover

This application is wonderful and there are many others in it, in any other application. We are working on it very smooth and wonderful a lot

Shoppingnewtrends

Hey If i dont want your service so why dont you refund my amount on my card you refunded it as credits.
i want my refund on my card.
Worst App worst support

Gadget-Tec

I downloaded the app and did 3 ads. The first one got rejected, so I pretty much had to make it from scratch. The second also got rejected, but before I could edit it the third also got rejected, causing my ad account to be disabled, I deleted the app and now I can't even use my normal FaceBook account.

January 14, 2021

Hi!
Sorry to hear that. However, please note that your account was disabled because your store is not yet facebook advertising ready: you do not have returns policy, no shipping terms, no legal address, no phone. All this combines and facebook immediately restricts your access to advertising. Same with google and other major ad networks.
Fix these issues thirst and I am sure they will re-enable your account ;)

Best of luck!

C & C Athletica

I love this app....it helped me market and get my name out! I can't wait to generate more money and use their pro plan!

Flowers Delight

I advise using another service. Paid them 30$ a month and I am stuck on "Your ads are in review. Most ads are reviewed within 24 hours." as my subscription ticks away by a week and still waiting. The support team never replies. Worst service ever.

January 9, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disapointed you.

Will get back to you asap!

Generous Glam Shop

Its very user friendly easy to install , I just install it hope fully it will bring more more traffic to my store.

Soni Fashion®

All Services Are Paid
An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

January 7, 2021

Hey!

The app might also be used in free mode as an ad exchange ;)

Regards