Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster

Cloudkart

I am using this app. Its very good for generating of traffic. Sixads really effective way to promote my products.

RoboCleanerPro

An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

December 12, 2020

Hi!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. However, you have been using our app for only a few minutes, thus I would be very grateful if you could tell me what actually went wrong that it forced you to leave us a 1-star review?

CEO and Founder

Corsettery Authentic Corsets USA

Horrible horrible! I installed this "free app" and didn't like to use it. And uninstalled the same day. Today was charged $95 (!) for this "Free Traffic and Ads by sixads (Uninstalled)"
I strongly recommend you even not to install this. Just a scam.

December 7, 2020

Hi!

We are sincerely sorry to not meeting your needs. As per charge as most of Shopify apps we rely on Shopify charging you on our behalf and that is how it works: regardless if you used the app for a day or a month all the subscription charges you made come with the next Shopify bill.
However, we completely understand the situation and would be happy to refund you. Yet as you have uninstalled the app - the only way to do it is to ping Shopify's support - we will approve the refund for sure.

Have a good day!
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

fultshirtofy

it was easy to use I enjoy everything about it I will be happy to recommended to family and friends, thanks

ouidire.shop

je viens d'installer cette application, ont peu gérer l'appli manuellement ou laisser la machine le faire pour vous, simple.
comme je viens de l'installer je ne connais pas encore le résultat de l'application. quelque bug d'écriture de texte. Pour la publicité sur Facebook pas encore testé payant et idem pour Instagram etc.

Sync Track

I paid and it doesn't let me to select any ad option. It always ask me to select a plan again and again. Waste of time and money.

November 27, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Unsuccessfully tried reaching you via email.
You have encountered a temporary technical glitch. We are very sorry about not meting your immediate needs. Yet we'd be more than happy to welcome you if you believe in second chances ;)

Best of luck in this shopping frenzy!

CEO and Founder

Kindlux online

I am very happy this free traffic because it is easy and fast advertising so i want to related this traffic is the best traffic my experienced is digital marketing affiliate marketing and social media marketing so i am preferred free traffic to advertising so today i will starting to adverting my store or my product used Facebook Instagram and this best traffic so i hop to win gold

TRP Apparel & Gear

Easy to use, super friendly platform! Works great! Time will tell the results!
Very helpful customer service and email staff...

Fun Vector

I have an amazing experience with this app. I have an amazing experience with this app. I have an amazing experience with this app

BeBeautyMilano

A POWERFULL APP, VERY GOOD. I' M USING THIS APP AND I'M VERY HAPPY.
I SUGGEST YOU TO TRY THIS APP WITH YOUR STORE