FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

Pets Toys Galore

I love the simplicity of this app! It saved my online store and helped me grow tremendously! Highly recommended for everyone to use with Shopify.

CHUBBY BOY ACCESSORIES

great app love the simplicity and the low prices ! great app and support

NAIA Nation

Everyone can do with more traffic. This helps everyone in the short and long term. Great initiative!

tudoemtecnologia

Vou testar e espero que me ajude. Desejo que funcione para minha loja, estou ansioso para ver vendas

aspiredragon

i have started using this app not sure will it work or not ...will update my review soon until then wait

mulberrys-shop.com

Parece bom o aplicativo, acabei de instalar, então é necessário um tempo para ver como realmente funciona.

agofish

THIS APP IS VERY USEFUL ADS WISE ITS A GOOD APP THE FREE ADS ARE HELPING WITH OPTIONS TO DECIDES WHAT ADS SHOW ON YOUR STORE

Exstrawdinary Straws 702

It is such a great app. It helps me do all the work! I receive good customers doing this and I would say use this app

yvones

This app is very easy to use and is actually getting the job it was created for done, I will recommed it ant time.

mggoodies

No. sales. no. higher. rating. I came here for sales. This app is much more useless than I thought. The reason why this app has a 4.8 rating is probably because of ratings that are fake.

July 14, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down!

And even though we try hard - not every store gets sales from our network unfortunately :( Moreover, you sell life improvement courses - not physical products and so far we are not very good at anything else but physical goods.

Ratings, however, are not fake - you are the proof for that ;) Shopify is very serious about that and faking reviews would mean immediate take down of the app from the app store.

Have a great day!