Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

TudoVibes

que absurdo, me cobraram 179.88$ dolares, que absurdo. fiz o cancelamento, nao usei o aplicativo, desinstalei e gostaria de saber a maneira na qual eu consigo meu reembolso.
muito obrigado.

June 14, 2021

Hey!
You were charged since you made a purchase. As in any retail store - you may ask for a refund in case you didn't use the service and it will always be issued ;)
Best Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Genie Cave 21

great interactive app. I use this for shopify and it really work as it explained . i would suggest all the shopify integrated user to take this step for ads of your product to shopify and its service which is user friendly ... 5 stars

Aulelei Fashions

So I tried to cancel I don't want this app I only installed it to get more info since when I asked on the FB post I was told to install the app to get more info well now I see a reoccurring charge for next month even after I uninstalled it so I reinstalled to see if there was an option to cancel with in the app I didn't see one I tried to reach out to support an NOTHING Back I want this off my monthly Billing I DO NOT WANT THIS APP!!!!

KingsonsBackpacks

Very unprofessional. I signed up and deactivated the app/payments on the same day within 30 minutes and now see that I was charged today for the month plan. I want a refund immediately and taken off the billing list. Will update review rating once this has been done.

Kajun Embellishments

just started using the app so its too early to tell but i have high hopes it will help my business succeed

Kekeemporium

My ads are not published yet! Nobody has an answer as to why? How long does it take to review ads. Customer support is unable to resolve this issue!

newpophome

I thought that they get money and advertise our product on the other platforms but they just help us to advertise our products on our own (Google, Facebook and etc) account. "That's why to be careful."
I accidentally added it to my account and spent the money. Immediately I sent a mail to Shopify to get my money back. They talked to Sixads product owners about that and 2 days later I got my money back.
I don't know the product. I didn't use it. I give them 5 stars because of their warm attitude. At least they are an honest producer. Thanks again
Regards

GOGOAA

I have not started to use the deduction, please refund!!!! I have not started to use the deduction, please refund!!!! When can I get a refund?

May 31, 2021

Hi,
As we discussed in private message: in order to issue a refund we need you to reinstall the app at least temporarily. There are no technical means to refund when you have uninstalled us.

Eternity Diamond Rings

Signed up for the Premium Plan last week, and started my campaign on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. Only the Google one went past the Review stage but nothing working, FB and IG were in perpetual "In Review" status and when I checked my FB Ads Manager, there is nothing in there from Sixads. I want to be refunded for the amount I paid for. If you are in the United States, it may take them a while to respond. But they allowed me to file for a refund. So at least you know they are there to help you out.

Kidz 'N' Toyz

I literally used for 10 minutes and deleted. In all honesty, I found this application pretty useless. I just checked and I was still charged 30 dollars. I want my money back. update: got refunded and am now satisfied

May 23, 2021

Hey!

You have been charged for a purchase you made.yet since you did not use the app we are absolutelly ok to refund you.

Regards,