FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I used this app for about 2 to 3 weeks, didn't work out well for me. With that being said, the customer service was great Egle, was very nice, fast and understanding. The cons of the app, It's mostly geared for traffic from the USA, the devs should make this more clear for people, they do give you options to choose country locations for advertising, but the majority of their traffic is from the USA. If you're looking for traffic from other countries, it will be slow.
The Pros, the User Interface is easy and simple. Getting started is quick. Good Luck all

October 12, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for thorough review! We listen to our customers and are working hard to implement what is demanded. Hopefully we will soon have way more to offer for not only US based customers.

Good luck and thanks again!

CEO and founder at Sixads

Aadithya Fashion & Accessories

I used this app please help me to market my online store.and complete their seasonal and get to orders.

Tienda ZE!!

No aconsejo a nadie usar esta aplicación pierden el dinero reclame el importe por que no hacen lo que dicen y enciman te reconocen el error y no te reembolsan el dinero.Mucho cuidado!!!.
I do not advise anyone to use this application, they lose money, claim the amount because they do not do what they say and above they recognize the error and do not refund the money.

October 12, 2020

Hey!

Sorry for not meeting your needs. Unfortunately there is not much we can offer in Spanish speaking countries. Over 90% of our traffic comes from the US.
As discussed with you in person - we have resolved the issue already.

Good luck in your eCommerce endvours!

Pure Kulture Co

I use this app for ads and it seems to work great. I would recommend that the developer work on logins

alterbands.com

I currently have the Premium subscription and it literally doesn't work. Barely getting any clicks. Wouldn't recommend at all.

October 8, 2020

Hey!

You have only used sixads for less than a day - give us a bit more time for the system to kick in ;)

Have a good one!

Romas

lenovieusa

They do not even deserve a one star review...ALL Sales we got to our store from sixads were FRAUD sales..now we are getting chargebacks for those scammed sales....we lost sales, product cost, shipping & handling cost ..etc
NOT recommended to any store

October 8, 2020

Hey!

Sad to hear that and my personal apologies for this. We try very hard to block the IP's that fraudsters use, yet that is technically very very hard unfortunately.
It is sad that bad agents used our service to scam you and also some innocent credit card owners.

Ideas Valyen

I just installed the App in my shopify store, I cannot really comment on the performance of getting more traffic to my store, but I can comment the installation was super easy and dashboard is easy to navigate as well. I selected the Free option, we will see later if I move to a paid option.

Thanks for great review!

Our goal is to make a life of every merchant at least a tiny bit easier! We worked hard to make the setup of your ads as easy as possible.
Many new updates are coming out next week. Stay tuned!
Hope traffic will follow soon too ;)

Good luck in the upcoming BFCM!

allthingsmore.shop

Very easy to set up. looking forward to see how this will help boost my sales and to see my store grow.

Thanks for great review!
Wish you all the best in upcoming BFCM!
If you would need any help, do not hesitate our friendly support!

RoseeVFashion

I used this app to bring more traffic and to make more sales but I've been averaging less than 10 sessions a day and they're mostly coming from my boosted posts on Facebook. I would not recommend

Hello!

We are so sorry for not meeting your expectations. And I can totally relate to your frustration.
However, in a free mode traffic is exchanged at 1:1 ratio as you have mentioned you only had 10 visitors in your store, which means we could only display your ads 10 times in other stores and that is obviously not enough to get a visitor even given our 1.5%CTR :(

In any case we sincerely apologise and wish you good luck in the upcoming weeks!

bamboobrushhh

Such a great app for getting more traffic for my store! Also it's really easy to setup and use. Thanks!

October 6, 2020

Thanks a lot for great review!

Hope you will continue enjoying our app!

In case you would need any kind of help - ping us via email or via live chat.

All the best!