Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads

Car Wireless Mobile Phone Chargers

BEWARE! They will charge you money even if you unsubscribed.
I have cancelled and uninstalled this app straight away, but still has been charged $29.99 USD. VERY BAD PRACTICE !!! Vendor is asking me to remove a feedback in order to get my money back! Sorry, but the whole point of feedback system is to warn people about problems they might face. And I find it ridiculous asking me to remove my feedback, as it's there for a reason! I'm NOT going to remove my feedback! MORE THAN A MONTH ALREADY AND STILL CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THIS COMPANY - STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!! UPDATE: It's 07/06/2021 and I still haven't received my refund yet, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY !!!

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, please note that charges are always coming together with your Shopify bill, therefore you were charged for a purchase that you made prior to uninstalling the app. This is how Shopify's payment gateway works.

I have reached out to you personally with more details ;)

Ellyrain Coffee

I tried to use the app. I didn't like it so I first UNSUBSCRIBED and then DELETED the app. But today I was charged for nothing. I want a refund because I unsubscribed in trial period and never used your app since then.

Hey!

I have reached out to you personally with more details ;)

On Tha Grind Clothing LLC

HOW DO YOU CANCEL THIS? HOW DO YOU REMOVE YOUR CARD FROM BEING CHARGED I NO LONGER WANT THIS. THIS APP IS TRASH

May 8, 2021

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback. However, please note you have been refunded already a week ago and we have never ever asked any of the merchants to provide us your credit card details. We use Shopify Payment Gateway to collect charges for our services.

Littlebeemocs

Campaigns were launched with the wrong audiences and goals. I couldn't fix it. It's easier to run a campaign through a Facebook business account and not pay extra

Hem & Hide Co.

I am currently (& have been for a few days) trying to get a refund. As I was looking through this app and deciding if I even wanted it - I was charged a reoccuring $179 fee. Not only did I not even finish filling out information on the app, but I never put card information. I had no idea it would pull my card info straight from shopify. I have been in contact with Shopify & Sixads. I have an open ticket trying to get a refund with no success. The money has been taken out of my account. I had the app installed for a total of 15 mins. I am now paying for something I do not and will not use. I NEED MY REFUND!!

Hey!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. You made a purchase and thus you were charged. Yet since you haven't been using the app we have fully refunded you ;)

Pinnacle Welding Online

Terrible App, the interface is pathetic. It only imports a small portion of your products. And I was unable to edit any ads. I also noticed that after unistalling it does not remove the charge from your billing, Shopify needs to correct this asap...

April 19, 2021

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. Indeed we had some issues this weekend, but they are now fixed. As a saying goes "It's only those who do nothing that make no mistakes".
We'd be happy to have you back. Otherwise, my sincere apologies once again. I also got back to you with private message with more details.

Best Regards,

Vell Brush

Waste of money. The app requires payment for settings that are free on Facebook, Google and Instagram. There is no benefit to this application. It is not worth buying any package.

Napoleon Francosko

It did nothing at all. Just kept saying waiting for google ads to approve by tomorrow and its been 2 weeks so I uninstalled a waste of my time, I have same issue. Fix it or refund it

Tinashe chidyausiku

It did nothing at all. Just kept saying waiting for google ads to approve by tomorrow and its been 2 weeks so i unistalled a waste of my time

April 7, 2021

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. Sometimes we do not receive a response back from google for a very long time, which most probably was the case here.
We will quickly investigate the case here and get back to you personally.

Apologies once again.

CEO and Founder at Sixads

Askar's Shop

So bad I don't recommend at all Trust me I've wasted a lot of money on I hope shopify remove it immediately. I hope shopify remove it immediately