FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

genius-pro

Very Nice easy step wow easy installation full help....................................................

BadBoneGlam Cosmetics

This is a great app for free traffic and promotion. I really enjoy using it after recently starting my business.

99FAB

Install once again. Hope for the best. I will update my review after checking one month. If everything goes well then we will go for the highest plan for sure.

July 23, 2019

Hey!

This is Romas CEO and founder at sixads. Sorry to have let you down!
Please rest assured we do not use any kind bots whatsoever. Bots don't buy products. Moreover, we could have sent you thousands of visitors not just one.

There could have been some misunderstanding or technical bug which we will be happy to address immediately.
As per refund - no worries just ping me on romas@sixads.net and we'll refund you in minutes too ;)

Have a good day!
And sorry to have spoiled your mood once again!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
romas@sixads.net

wideonlinestore

NICE WORK NICE APP I THINK IS GOING TO HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR THERE STORE AND MARKETING AS WELL TOO

Pretty Little Glow

I got free traffic from this app. I like how quick and easy it is to use. I would highly recommend it.

aspiredragon

i have started using this app not sure will it work or not ...will update my review soon until then wait

yvones

This app is very easy to use and is actually getting the job it was created for done, I will recommed it ant time.

Havona

I used this app to generate traffic, boost sales.The concept is great i believe it will work magic..

Solar Magics

It's easy to be install ,but not sure how will works,so far good ,but I will write other review latter after I test it.

Lil' Jhuba Fit

I'll give 4 stars for now and I will update I hope soon. Hope to improve the visibility of my site.