FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

ThinkandBuys

just started not used at so we will see how it goes. yes we will try and see how it works.i have recently started.

Hei Art Studio

I am using the biggest plan of theirs for my new store. Always willing to help and kind. But my recent experience is that when I changed my ads after uploading new products, it's not working properly or working really slowly. Having a few days without enough impressions.

Bestpunch

Bin sehr zufrieden! Toller Support ! Alles spitze! Umsatz um das drei-fache gesteigert mit einem Klick!Kann die App nur weiter empfehlen, an alle die auch Ihren Umsatz steigern möchten

NouwaClothing

It’s a great tools that I use to receive more extra traffic with out spending any money out of pocket

Sacred Soothers

I just added this app to my store. I have been having major problems generating traffic to my store, as I am trying to do it all organically and with a very tight budget. When I read about the exchange of ads with other stores feature, I jumped on the opportunity. I will definitely keep everyone posted as to how this app ends up working for me.

Buddy n Her

I am just getting started with this program. I am hoping to get results before i switch over the a paid program.

Apex Fitness World

Just installed the app and did my first ad, hopefully this will bring in traffic to my new store as a free method.

Best Travel Gear

Very easy to set up. Just installed so I'm yet to see the amount of free traffic I receive. If all goes well I might possibly upgrade to a paid plan.

Anythingandeverything.online

You can't go wrong with a free app to help your business get traffic. Please keep it free and continue to help out others.

Eve Merch

The concept is good so I am hoping for the best as I really need more traffic! I believe in my store and it looks good so hopefully, it's also a win-win situation. Let's help each other. I will upgrade once I can see some differences.