FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Trenditales

Absolutely Love This. I have had better luck with this than I was having with Google Adwords Express. Best of All I love that its free.

Atomic Jane Clothing

Interesting idea for getting free traffic. Our product ads are now running on other shopify stores so let's see what it brings. Just installed yesterday. Super easy install and the dashboard is very easy as well. We have 186 products now rotating across these ads, so what's not to love? Oh, and it's free!! Thank you sixads for a great product.

Jennz Boutique

This is a great app. My traffic has increased with being able to advertise my products using this app. It takes the hard work off your shoulders. It's been one of the best apps I have used interlinked with Shopify. I'm always trying new apps and this is the first review I have left since I'm extremely satisfied.

Esigar

Very good app. I got very much views fkr my Vaping store.

Xtc Jewelry

EXCELLENT app and works great, Great source to get FREE traffic plus business. Must have for the new websites.

Eliquidboutique

This is a truly incredible and highly effective app for advertising my vape-related products. I am seeing excellent traffic and a good conversion rate. The app is super simple to set up. This app comes at a great time especially in the face of restrictions on advertising of vape-related products on Google and Facebook. Thank you for your amazing app and top notch support. I will be using your app on my other vape shop websites.

Peachesandscreamsuk

I cannot recommend this app enough. I am using this app for my lingerie boutique at the moment and the results are nothing short of incredible. The app is easy to set up and delivers quality traffic that converts into excellent sales. This is simply the best advertising app and what's more, it is free! Romas is extremely friendly and supportive developer. I will be using this app for my other shopify stores including vape shop and marketing store. A+++++++++++++++++++

The Mighty Merch

its amazing because we can advertise our site in partner store so I think I will give it a 5 star

Toys 4 Wise Kids

The app is very easy to install and I saw my number of visitors increasing immediately.

I also like the fact that they have installed analytics inside the app, which allows you to see the number of impressions and clicks in real-time. Contrary to many apps out there, this app shows you that it is working and how well it works for you. And I really appreciate this care for the shop owner.

The customer service is also recommended and very useful. The team cares about the efficiency of their app, and that is a great attitude to have!

Many app developers create useless apps and then stalk you for reviews, not caring about the lack of quality of what they do. But this team is different. They care about the results, and that's how every app developing team should be.

www.toys4wisekids.com

1 Way To Shop

Great Job! It is a new app that could lead the marketing strategy