Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

CoolStuffStore

the best app

Knick a Knack

Relaxing Home Styles

I use this app to help with my marketing ads. I even use it to run my Google ads! There has been a couple issues along the way, but the staff are so friendly and helpful. They fixed my issues right away!! Best customer service!! I highly recommend!! Thank you for all the wonderful help!!

SBMARDAN

I use my app to help my store bring more customers to help my store j m selling a very famous product best quality

ARDA05

very easy to use.. i was very impressed.. i strongly recommend this application specialty for beginners

shopBCM

i really like it so far, it is a big help with ads, ive had some impressions & a click in short time

Perfectly Glossed Cosmetics

best app i have came across for my business , the set up was very easy the appnis just all around a good to have when your starting a business

The Magic Menstrual Machine

I am trying it out right now. Great interface so far. Been easy to work with!! The partner traffic so far seems great.

Innovactic

I started using sixads yesterday. Already I have got clicks and bringing traffic to my website, I am hoping soon it will bring sales soon to my new store.

Pangeae Clothing

I am new to Shopify and this app really helped ease my mind with being a start up and trying to figure out how to manage to get my site in front of anyone other than me. Don't just take my word for it! Def worth downloading and trying it out for yourself. Thanks SixAds!!