Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

From $29.99/month

Lush Beddings PK

Location Pakistan

easy to use for facebook and instagram ads and effective one in just USD29
get much customers with this software

U Choise

Location Pakistan

Facebook and Instagram ads are a powerful way to advertise your business, but there’s more to it than just throwing up an ad and waiting to see what happens. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you could waste thousands of dollars on ads that don’t convert into sales or get banned from using Facebook or Instagram because you violated their terms of service. Before you start your Facebook or Instagram ads campaign, it’s important to consider these three things: the good, the bad, and the ugly about Facebook and Instagram ads. Let’s dive in!

engravenn

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Romas helped me a great amount. I was unsure of the team after reading the reviews however I am blown away by the help and cannot wait to continue to scale with them!

February 8, 2022

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind words! Yes, our recent reviews are mixed. We made some radical changes on our product recently. "The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything". We changed a lot, and a few mistakes happened along the way.
We are happy to have you as our customer and welcome others to join!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
Founder of sixads

Valdez V’ogue

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Awesome team and developers, they went above and beyond to ensure my problems are resolved and I'm now a happy customer.

Loud Sisters Shop

I have had a great experience with SixAds. Since starting work with them a month ago, traffic and sales in my shop have improved significantly. More importantly, however, my conversion rate has gone up a lot! I am also seeing more engagement on my social media platforms. SixAds is always available for answering questions and I really appreciate the great customer service. Looking forward to continued growth of my shop with their help!

November 17, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind words! We are very happy to be growing together with you.

Best of luck!
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder of Sixads

Heilsubarinn

Location Iceland

I got a free ad account audit from the Sixads and was extremely happy with the results! I got very thorough and actionable feedback, much more than I expected. You get everything they advertise and even more.

inblu Lietuva

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app to help you get started with Facebook Ads if you don't have too much time to be setting it up and optimizing yourself every day. Great customer service too - they've answered all my questions and provided very useful tips!

The Best Accessory Store

Time spent using app About 1 hour

hello I just tried for 1 day and canceled the plan, but the order it paid automatically may i get refund? thank you in advance.

Luxédore

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is incredible!
I’ve used the Sixads application since the start of my Shopify business and the app just keeps getting better and better.
It provides a plethora of value and free traffic to your site.
Thank you, Sixads team; for bringing an amazing app to the Shopify app store.

Baby Oumulle

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used the app to help me run my ad campaign and they got it done swiftly once I try it out and get some feedback ill come back and update this on performance levels.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 285 286