Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds | Reviews

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

Valdez V’ogue

Awesome team and developers, they went above and beyond to ensure my problems are resolved and I'm now a happy customer.

Loud Sisters Shop

I have had a great experience with SixAds. Since starting work with them a month ago, traffic and sales in my shop have improved significantly. More importantly, however, my conversion rate has gone up a lot! I am also seeing more engagement on my social media platforms. SixAds is always available for answering questions and I really appreciate the great customer service. Looking forward to continued growth of my shop with their help!

November 17, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind words! We are very happy to be growing together with you.

Best of luck!
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder of Sixads

Heilsubarinn

I got a free ad account audit from the Sixads and was extremely happy with the results! I got very thorough and actionable feedback, much more than I expected. You get everything they advertise and even more.

inblu Lietuva

Great app to help you get started with Facebook Ads if you don't have too much time to be setting it up and optimizing yourself every day. Great customer service too - they've answered all my questions and provided very useful tips!

The Best Accessory Store

hello I just tried for 1 day and canceled the plan, but the order it paid automatically may i get refund? thank you in advance.

Luxédore

This app is incredible!
I’ve used the Sixads application since the start of my Shopify business and the app just keeps getting better and better.
It provides a plethora of value and free traffic to your site.
Thank you, Sixads team; for bringing an amazing app to the Shopify app store.

Baby Oumulle

I used the app to help me run my ad campaign and they got it done swiftly once I try it out and get some feedback ill come back and update this on performance levels.

Elise Pink

This is a great app. I really enjoy that my store products can be displayed onto other sellers storefront's, and vice versa. I am happy that I decided to search for an app that can help with improving and maximizing my advertisement options.

Fancy GS

love this App very interesting i just wana use it makes me feel good confidence on my business i will defiantly recommend to my all friends

50 % OFF 4 Ever

My biggest nightmare was creating Facebook ads, this app makes it so easy for me to create adds, I love it. Now I just have to seat back and wait for the results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 285 286