Clean Size Charts

Clean Size Charts

by Clean Canvas

Reduce returns with awesome looking size chart & size guides

Stag & Monocle

Really nice app, very intuitive. However the only criticism I would give is 'table help' link isn't working.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for brining the issue with the links to our attention! That's all fixed now :)

Lazulle Shoppe

Great, thoroughly enjoying the experience thus far! Easy to use and customize. Very pleased with this app!

NEO HYPHEN

Works well, looks great, very user friendly. Definitely one of the better sizing chart apps that I've installed.

VFAB Asia

I used this app to create a few sizing charts relevant to my clothing range. I just wish that this was part of the original Boost template, however at least it's an app easy to add on, without having a Shopify Plus account!

Shirtwascash

This is a great app. I would give it 5 stars if it had a landing page with all sizes. A lot of shoppers check for a Sizing page.

prayforusclothing

it would be just great if working with chrome. Unfortunately I can't manage it from my favorite browser that is little annoying.
Please fix the chrome bug issue.
P