Clean Size Charts

Boost sales and reduce returns with size charts & size guides.

Free plan available

North Dakota Hoodie

Great app. Kind of wish the inline feature was free, but $5 is no problem. Easy setup, easy to make the size guides.

April 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to provide it. If you reach out to oreo@taskhusky.com, we'd love to include you in our merchant feedback group so we can help provide more value to your business.

marshmallow

It's easy to use. But I don't know why some products do not be set a size chart and the default size chart still appears.

March 5, 2022

Thank you for your review. This has been fixed now. :)

Stag & Monocle

Really nice app, very intuitive. However the only criticism I would give is 'table help' link isn't working.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for brining the issue with the links to our attention! That's all fixed now :)

Lazulle Shoppe

Great, thoroughly enjoying the experience thus far! Easy to use and customize. Very pleased with this app!

NEO HYPHEN

Works well, looks great, very user friendly. Definitely one of the better sizing chart apps that I've installed.

VFAB Asia

I used this app to create a few sizing charts relevant to my clothing range. I just wish that this was part of the original Boost template, however at least it's an app easy to add on, without having a Shopify Plus account!

Shirtwascash

This is a great app. I would give it 5 stars if it had a landing page with all sizes. A lot of shoppers check for a Sizing page.

prayforusclothing

it would be just great if working with chrome. Unfortunately I can't manage it from my favorite browser that is little annoying.
Please fix the chrome bug issue.
P