Skubana

Skubana

by Skubana

Meet the hardest working operations platform on the planet.

Lilys Boutique Fl

We switched from a competitor's platform to Skubana about four months ago, and we couldn't be happier! Skubana accurately integrates our inventory quantities with eBay, Amazon, Amazon FBA, Sears, Rakuten, and our Shopify website, removing items from all of the sites when they sell out. I have clothing items (which have parent/children relationships) and had trouble with my previous platform because they couldn't handle the variations. Skubana has no issue with this type of inventory. In addition to pushing inventory to multiple platforms (from two different warehouses), it also has a built-in shipping module (which is excellent) and a built-in reorder Purchase Order system (which saves tons of time for reorders). Finally, their customer support (specifically Abdullah) has been incredible. When we have a question, he coordinates with the developers and emails back within a few hours to resolve my problem or answer our question. We also had a suggestion for adding functionality, and we saw it added within two weeks. Switching to Skubana was the best move our company could have made! Kudos to the Skubana's developers and customer service team!

Little Maes Boutique

I have been using Skubana for 3 months now and it has been a game changer for our business! We first started with a different company that was not based in the US. It was quite a bit cheaper, but it was pretty much useless! And their support was none existent. Skubana's support is amazing! They simply walk you through how to work their platform...as many times as you need! I highly recommend!

Skullsplitter

We <3 Skubana. It's the heart of what we do and helps us keep track of everything. When we have questions or need help they're responsive and always helpful. We recommend them highly!

Derma Sea

Skubana is the best eCommerce software suite of its kind. It gives us full control over our logistics and fulfillment process and allows us to automate many tasks. We have more than one Amazon and Shopify accounts and Skubana gives us the ability to connect to all of them seamlessly.

Best of all, Skubana staff and CEO is open to our feedback and is helpful in the setup process and thereafter.

No doubt, Skubana is currently the best value ecommerce software we are using and we are looking forward for the new features coming up in 2016.

Keep up to good job, Skubana

Powersplint 2

My company has used Skubana for 4 months now and we find it VERY helpful. It has great analytics and inventory tracking, and helps keep our shipping logistics centralized on one site instead of all over. Definitely recommend!

Jp Mobiles

Skubana is a game changer in the world of selling online across multiple marketplaces globally. They offer more features than any competitor and yet charge much less for their service than any other competitor who comes close. The skubana team is quick to respond to any inquiry and they constantly work to improve and add even more features. If you value time you must bring everything after the checkout into one central hub, Skubana is your only complete option.

Yourgreenbrick

I've been a customer of Skubana since they began, and the experience so far has been pretty remarkable. The features they offer are powerful yet intuitive, and they roll out with new functionalities on almost daily basis. The number of features they offer is pretty ridiculous actually. You would literally have to combine NetSuite + ShipStation + Teikametrics + AutoMCF + Hublogix + Shipwire to get the full scope of what they offer, and you get all this in one centralized interface for a fraction of the cost.

There are no set up fees, no signup fees, no contracts, no custom development, nothing! It's all out of the box integrations with a simple pay-as-you-go consumption model, and I can leave any time -- which I would never do because these guys and girls truly work hard to not only earn my business, but actually keep it.

Speaking of which, their customer service is top notch -- attentive, helpful, knowledgeable and readily available. They take time out of their day to show me every little corner of Skubana to ensure I get the most out of the software. That sort of hospitality and patience made me feel like I’m the favorite customer.

The whole experience has changed my view on what an e-commerce software can be, or I guess what it should be! If you are serious about selling, you owe it to yourself to try Skubana. You won't be disappointed.

1 2 3 4 6 Next