Multi-channel inventory management and forecasting of all warehouses, 3PLs, drop-shippers and Amazon FBA distribution centers.
Algorithmic fulfillment and auto-generated purchase orders based on powerful rule engines to save time and money.
True dynamic analytics to reveal trends, SKU-level FIFO profitability, and actionable opportunities to cut cost and increase profits.
Trusted by more top sellers than any other platform, Skubana acts as the central nervous system of your operations. It unifies all the tools you need to run your business, automates repetitive tasks, and even thinks for you on profitability, forecasting, and demand planning. Fragmented solutions have ruled the commerce landscape for so long that many sellers have come to accept that stitching together software, running complicated workflows, and viewing inconsistent data is just part of doing business.
Our mission is to shatter these notions and provide sellers something they've never had or experienced before: a centralized platform with a single source of truth for all your data and operations. Skubana powers orders, inventory and business intelligence for the world's top high-volume brands and retailers
Unify Your Operations
- 1-Click integrations to Shopify, Shopify Plus and Shopify POS without any additional development.
- Connect and import orders from every channel you sell on, including online shopping carts, marketplaces, retailers, and point of sale systems.
- Print shipping labels from all major carriers or automatically route your orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers, all from one centralized place.
- View, manage, and synchronize your entire inventory across all sales channels, warehouses, 3PLs, dropshippers, and FBA distribution centers.
- Let our Orderbots work for you even rate-shopping in real time and applying best or cheapest shipping rates.
- Let Skubana automatically create and adjust PO's based on sales velocity, lead times, and seasonality.
- Prevent overselling, negative reviews, and potential market suspension through powerful inventory allocation rules.
Make Smart Decisions
- Know true profitability of each SKU that accounts for all costs, from settlement reports, to FIFO values, to your business overhead expenses.
- Leveraging Skubana's continuous alerts that show where cost can be cut and how profits can be gained for each product.
- Forecast with confidence by using predictive analytics that reveal trends and show what will happen before it actually happens.
Customize & Extend
- Personalize your workflows using fully-open REST API.
- Plug in immediate functionality using our App Store that offers ready-to-go components.
- Gain access to our large partner network of developers and agencies ready to take your operations to the next level.
- inventory planner,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Custom Monthly Price. Please contact sales.
Unlimited Users & Sales Channels
Access to ALL of Skubana's features
Dedicated Implementation Specialist and Account Manager
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 56 reviews
Most recent reviews
Stoked Ride Shop
Works great. Keeps track of my inventory fast and easy. Also updates customer orders quickly and easily with tracking. Customer support is fast. Great software.
We use Skubana for the fulfillment of our store's orders. Skubana Support is always helpful in helping us resolve issues with shipping services or inputting customs information for international orders. They provide prompt, courteous, and friendly service, and make an honest effort to resolve all issues. Shout out to Sandi at Skubana! She's helped us out on several issues with orders related to customs and shipping information. We appreciate her help so much. She always follows up and makes sure that all issues have been satisfactorily resolved. Thanks so much for great, consistent customer service, Sandi and Skubana Support team!!!
It has been great! Skubana is an important part of our business and has allowed us to manage our inventory as we have grown to thousands of SKUs
They have been willing to listen to us as we both grow together. They are always open to new ideas and changes that help us.
It has been important for us and now is not an issue we have in our company that will limit our growth.