Direct to Everywhere
Seamlessly integrate all your products, fulfillment centers, and sales channels in one platform.
Automation for Orders
Our powerful automation proactively generate POs, identify the best shipping and find new opportunities for cost cutting and profitability.
Data for Growth
Boost your margins, bottom line, and organizational efficiency with obsessively detailed data on every individual SKU and operation.
Trusted by more top sellers than any other platform, Skubana acts as the central nervous system of your operations. It unifies all the tools you need to run your business, automates repetitive tasks, and even thinks for you on profitability, forecasting, and demand planning. Fragmented solutions have ruled the commerce landscape for so long that many sellers have come to accept that stitching together software, running complicated workflows, and viewing inconsistent data is just part of doing business.
Our mission is to shatter these notions and provide sellers something they've never had or experienced before: a centralized platform with a single source of truth for all your data and operations. Skubana powers orders, inventory and business intelligence for the world's top high-volume brands and retailers
Unify Your Operations
- 1-Click integrations to Shopify, Shopify Plus and Shopify POS without any additional development.
- Connect and import orders from every channel you sell on, including online shopping carts, marketplaces, retailers, and point of sale systems.
- Print shipping labels from all major carriers or automatically route your orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers, all from one centralized place.
- View, manage, and synchronize your entire inventory across all sales channels, warehouses, 3PLs, dropshippers, and FBA distribution centers.
- Let our Orderbots work for you even rate-shopping in real time and applying best or cheapest shipping rates.
- Let Skubana automatically create and adjust PO's based on sales velocity, lead times, and seasonality.
- Prevent overselling, negative reviews, and potential market suspension through powerful inventory allocation rules.
Make Smart Decisions
- Know true profitability of each SKU that accounts for all costs, from settlement reports, to FIFO values, to your business overhead expenses.
- Leveraging Skubana's continuous alerts that show where cost can be cut and how profits can be gained for each product.
- Forecast with confidence by using predictive analytics that reveal trends and show what will happen before it actually happens.
Customize & Extend
- Personalize your workflows using fully-open REST API.
- Plug in immediate functionality using our App Store that offers ready-to-go components.
- Gain access to our large partner network of developers and agencies ready to take your operations to the next level.
- SPS Commerce,
Pricing starts at $1,000 a month. Please contact sales to request a personalized demo & quote.
Unlimited Users & Sales Channels
Access to ALL of Skubana's features
Dedicated Implementation Specialist and Account Manager
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We have been using Skubana for a few months now, and we are very happy with how it's working so far. The order-routing functionality has helped us automate a lot of our workflows (splitting orders by inventory availability, routing orders by geography, etc.) and has reduced / eliminated the need for our team to manually manipulate orders. It has also been a great value-add to organize all of our different sales channels and has made it easier for our CX Team to check order statuses and inventory availability.
Great app and wonderful customer support. Helps you optimize your business with great analytics and inventory control not just from Shopify but also other marketplaces.
We are a high volume e-commerce company selling across many sales channels for 10 years now.
During those years we have tried many different platforms and none of them really worked out for us, they all always did some things right and many things wrong.
Skubana was our last try before trying to build our own platform (which could be costly and come with a lot of headaches).
Fortunately for us and kind of surprisingly, Skubana turned out to fill 99% of our needs.
They have direct integrations with all the majors sales channels and other e-commerce tools/softwares and they also have indirect (via third party) integrations with the rest of the lesser known tools and software one may need to run their ecom business.
They priced out much better than the previous platforms we used in the past and they offer support via chat at all times on top of having your account manager to help you out.
I am glad we gave Skubana a shot it helped us automate more of our business, saved us a considerable amount of $$ on payroll and overall just helped us grow our business over the last year plus we have been using them.
I do not usually write reviews, but felt the need to do so in this case with the hope it will help others that find themselves in the same situation i was in.