SKYOU

SKYOU

by SKYOU Inc.

An on-demand manufacturing platform for artists and brands

Tree Gang

My experience with SKYOU is an extreme disappointment. I suggest they shut down until they can fulfill their minimum promises at the least. They are either incapable, inexperienced, or have the worst luck in human history.

They couldn't seem to fulfill 2 orders of (1) shirt each within any reasonable amount of times. They fulfilled my personal sample order before a customer order that came in first of (1) item. This order was not fulfilled at all. I finally asked for a refund after 8 weeks. The other order of (1) shirt, they fulfilled after 5 weeks.

When I first received my sample order, I was ecstatic at the seemingly high quality outcome, although the shirt cuts & fit weren't exactly as expected. This was short lived because products ruined in the first wash.

I will say, the bach pack print was amazing and the back pack design is perfect. However, It's a painful compliment because they're delivery promises are empty. There is no telling when you will receive your orders. Their excuses are flimsy and repetitive. Their consistent excuses that never seem to actually get resolved feels reminiscent of the Theranos scam.

If by chance, they actually are having the worst luck... I really hope they temporarily shut down, rebrand, fix their process, & come back ready to fulfill orders.

Uncle Dug Tees

SKYOU is hands down the best company for the all-over-print. Their work is truly amazing. I believe they know they have to speed up their fulfillment time, because it is slow; however, this will happen. Their printing process is different and one-of-a-kind.
Uncle Dug

The Purple Dog Store

AMAZING!! This design software allows for infinite possibilities. I was able to create something that my client needed that I could find nowhere else. The prices are outstanding and communication is excellent.

Weed Without Limits

great clothing options. and quick response times. just need to speed up the processing/shipping time.

Nuu Beginning Clothing

GREETINGS UNIVERSE.... I HAVE BEEN USING THE SKYOU DESIGN TOOL FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW AND I MUST SAY. "THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THAN PRINT FULL APP FAR AS DESIGN TOOL".

I ADMIRE THAT I HAVE 90% OF CONTROL ON HOW I WANT MY PRODUCTS TO BE MANUFACTURED. I ALSO LOVE THAT THEY OFFER SAMPLE ORDERS ALL YEAR ROUND. THAT'S A GREAT DISCOUNT PRICE !!!
IN REGARDS TO THE MESSAGE ERRORS THAT WILL SOMETIMES APPEAR, I WOULDN'T GET STUCK ON THE ERRORS. SKYOU WILL WORK WITH YOU TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. JUST BE PATIENT BIG FELLAH LOL.

I RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU ARE ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM YOUR E - COMMERCE STORE, JUST ORDER THEM DIRECTLY FROM SKYOU, YOU WILL STILL GAIN A PROFIT AND SAVE A TON OF MONEY.

WHENEVER I HAD A ISSUE OR NEEDED HELP, BRENNAN WAS THERE TO GUIDE ME THROUGH THE FRUSTRATING MOMENTS.

I'M VERY BIG ON TEAM WORK AND WITH HIS SUPPORT WE GOT THINGS DONE AND THAT HELPED ME TO MANIFEST SOME OF MY GREATEST PRODUCTS. OVERALL BRENNAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND HE PROVIDED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICES.

WHOLESALE IS AVAILABLE FOR MOTIVATED BUYERS WITH A DISCOUNT PRICE. TO SEE SOME OF OUR EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS FOLLOW US ON IG @NUUBEGINNINGCLOTHING - FOR SELF MOTIVATION FOLLOW @EYEAMSPIRITUALINTROVERT
#GOSKYOU #SKYOUGREATNESS #ECOMMTEAMWORK

BonjourKhufu

I'm a newbie when it comes to POD and not at all techie. At the moment I give the Skyou app 3 stars. I have only started using it for about a week and have designed over 50 products so far. Very easy to use and I'm enjoying creating. There does seem to be some bugs in the software as I get errors. No point in reporting them as the report button appears not to be working. Errors have been mentioned by previous users so I would have thought that Skyou would have made a bit of an effort to have sorted them out. The only way that I can get rid of the errors is to log out and start again which is a bit of a pain if you are in the middle of designing. Hubby works in software and he has assured me that I have not done anything wrong my end. I have placed an order for a couple of samples so waiting for them to come so will update once I have them.

MULA AVE

Today is 2/25/19 and not one of my orders in February has been shipped out including 6 others orders from January 2019. Be aware of this App wish I can attach documents to these reviews. BAD FOR BUSINESS PERIOD ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SCALE UP.

Read at the bottom in parentheses when I was told he will not give me back a refund unless I remove my negative review when in fact I have orders that were placed on 1/17/19 and today is 2/22/19 and that order is still not out to the customer. Now he wants to blackmail me into removing the negative review.
"As I said before, if you are unwilling to remove the negative review and threatening lawsuits and FTC complaints, we cannot process your orders. That's what's holding them up. This is our company policy."

Girl Gang Lifestyle I totally agree. I wrote this company 5 days ago asking about status update and no one wrote me back until today after I notified Skyou. This company/Shopify has to understand that law suits can come out of this. First Claim False Advertisement Skyou has it listed that there lead time is 5-7 business days however that is false. The average time for my orders to be delivered through skyou is approximately a month. Take heed customers. Lawsuit is next there are protections in place for companies like you. Court room is mandatory if they destroy what I'm trying to build.

Girl Gang Lifestyle

This company is by far the worst experience I have had with order fulfillment times. I have been waiting close to four weeks for an order! All my other order times have been slow and customers are not happy. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Shopify should not offer them as an option to use.

Luxe LA Clothing

This App will turn an overage Photoshop user into a Picasso shirt designer.

The tools that they provide for designing is beyond incredible. You can edit literally every corner and space in a shirt or a hoodie. They offer so much creativity.
Its like all over print on steroids. They also offer great 360 Degree Pictures of the product.
The actual quality of the shirt can be incredible. Super soft and light. Cotton makes a huge difference vs polyester. Plus they offer a pretty wide range of products from backpacks to shirts/hoodies. (male and female)

This company is absolutely above any other print on demand app that limits your space of creativity . I really recommend this to any aspiring designer or just a t shirt maker.

TIPS:
Always set your designs to "no distortion" in the design editor. Makes life a lot easier.

Soccer Snapbacks

They get two stars because I really like their design tool. You can really get into it and get a good view of what your product will look like and it looks good in your shop. It has so much potential but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. I had ordered some products to see how it would come out. I got some S/M socks. I have men's 8.5 size feet and they were too tight to even get on my feet. I had my wife try them. She has women's size 6 and asked me if they were compression socks because she also had a hard time getting them on and they were really tight on her. They're basically useless and I'll probably end up donating them to Goodwill. I also ordered a black sweatshirt with a design on the front and back. It turned out ok, but it looks faded because they print the black on white fabric. I had also designed it with black tread but they used white which doesn't look good at all. I'm taking down all my SKYOU items from my shop and deleting the app. I can't sell these to my customers. Hopefully the execution gets better for SKYOU in the future.

Update - I originally gave them two stars but now it's one. When I complained that they used white thread by mistake, their response was "We don't offer the option to select the thread color on the inside of the product". However their own tip in their designer says "Here you can select the thread color that will be used to sew your product." What !?!!

Previous 1 3 4 5