SKYOU

SKYOU

by SKYOU Inc.

An on-demand manufacturing platform for artists and brands

LadybugVinyls

If I could do 0 stars I would. Its been 2 WEEKS since the order was placed and its still "in process". I sent an email last week and was told someone would get back to me and still nothing. I have very upset customers because its taking so long and I have no answers.

Space Swag

I can't recommend them...at least not at this point. I was just told that I am looking at a TWO WEEK turnaround to get my customers their orders. I should have been made aware that they were moving factories and that there would be long delays BEFORE I placed my order. I should have been able to make that choice going in. Now I have to contact my customers and possibly refund a lot of money. Additionally, for a business doing their type of numbers how can you justify not investing in 24/7 customer service...or at least quick customer service? Customer service is slow. 12 - 24 hours later type of slow. At this point I'd have to say that I'm just not convinced SKYOU is a professional partner. You'd be taking a HUGE risk putting your business in their hands. I wish I had better things to say and if they turn it around at some point I'll update you guys but for now STAY FAR AWAY FROM SKYOU.

ELLIEMANDY

Hello, so I’m a newby to shopify. And I was surfing through and I found this app got recommended for me. And I knew as soon as I saw the video for it, I was hooked. The creative minds that went into designing this app. God bless you! Seriously. I have ordered some samples and I can’t wait to get them... I’m sure the quality will be superb. I’m so excited to try this app out. I’ve tried a few other design shops but... they just don’t have that all around print feature. Let’s see what happens. I’ll leave another review when the samples come in.

Just Another Tees

*OUTSTANDING QUALITY* Skyou is the only POD app that can design stuffs very Uniquely detailed and the output is outstanding. Tested it and the quality is superb. Highly Recommended for LONG TERM POD Business. PS Shoutout to Brennan from support team. <3

ISNY

Design tool is the best I've seen & used as of now! Communication and support over at Skyou is awesome. When ever I ran onto an issue with the program the staff at Skyou responded super fast to resolve my problem and kept me informed the entire time. Great program great service. I'm happy.

Black Art Shoppe

I have been a Shopify client for over 5 years, and have tried many apps. I have never left an app review — until now. This app deserves it. It is by far one of the most well-designed, flawless, most professional apps I have ever used. It is obvious the team at SKYOU has invested some SERIOUS time (and financial resources) into developing this app. The app is beyond robust, and I am truly amazed at how powerful it is. But the app itself is not the only thing that's impressive. The products are incredible. Extremely reasonably priced and of superb quality. It has caused me to cancel nearly all my relationships with other apparel and tech accessory vendors. I only use other vendors now for products SKYOU can't supply. There is definitely a learning curve. But it is sooo worth it. When you activate the app, you are immediately subscribed to an email campaign that breaks down how to use the app and maximize it's potential. Unlike other marketing emails, this newsletter is packed with extremely useful information and links to very well-made, easy to follow, quick and simple YouTube video tutorials. I am just at a complete loss for all the words to describe how good this is. I only wish I'd found this app sooner, and tip my hat to everyone at SKYOU that was responsible for putting this together. Thank you and great job!

DirtySouthVintage.com

Good service. :) we look forward to making it work for us. We just need some help:). So far the there team is helping us figure it out.

Zmavi

I love using their design tool. It's a bit glitchy but you know this is a beta version so I don't mind.

Puglovecity

I absolutely LOVE this app, so user friendly! Great products, great service! Highly recommended :)

Wasted Label Schweiz

Very good support... I had a request and they anwserd really quick and detailed.
Previous 1 3