SKYOU

SKYOU

by SKYOU Inc.

An on-demand manufacturing platform for artists and brands

Zmavi

I love using their design tool. It's a bit glitchy but you know this is a beta version so I don't mind.

Puglovecity

I absolutely LOVE this app, so user friendly! Great products, great service! Highly recommended :)

Wasted Label Schweiz

Very good support... I had a request and they anwserd really quick and detailed.

Top Me Up Women

The app I find very user friendly. Has great designing capabilities. I ordered 2 samples on May 24 and received both items on June 12. Received 13 business days later which is great. Another bonus is that the items come with no other signs of branding, the tag has no branding just care instructions, size etc. I was able to send a question during the start up and received a timely response. This app is really good for printing patterns. I was hesitant at first because there were not very many reviews but I am glad I gave this app a go and will continue to use it.

Equilibria Streetwear

Top quality products, top quality prints, top notch support and customer care, way more possibilities on designing and printing compared to other PODs.

Stacyplays

The SKYOU app allowed us to simplify our shipping costs for worldwide shipping. As a partner, they allow provide a total service from design help to production and fulfilment. The integration between our store and the their design tool is simple and easy to use.

Emer Jones Apparel

The generator to put your designs on your products is extremly lagging and way too time consuming, if I add up the amount of time I would spend waiting because of how slow it is, I would have wasted at least 1 hr everyday doing nothing.

I cannot access the app anymore as it's telling me to create an account even though I have already.

Will be removing this.

Dont bother

Pacific Coast Outlet

Like this app a lot. The products do come from China so it does take some time to get to your customers.

The Mardulia Collection

I'm crazy about Skyou! I just got my first sample item from them. The hoodie I designed is beautiful, it's 100% cotton, and made to last. Every seam is double-stitched and finished, and the fabric is soft and has a nice hand. Colors are vibrant and printing is sharp. They have a 3D designers tool that's was a bit of a learning curve, even for someone who's been working in Adobe CC for 25 years. It's a little pokey in my office, mainly I think because my internet speeds aren't the highest. It does, for all that, give you an amazing amount of control. I gave my artwork a lot of leeway for mis-matching along the seams, but I really didn't have to, the resulting printed item was dead on. A fabulous find, all around, a POD printer that with control and accuracy, and prints on cotton to boot. I'll be filling my store with Skyou.

Resolute Bay Trading Company

SKYOU - I wish I had found you sooner! This is tool is filled with awesomeness. Once I figured out how everything worked and got familiar with it (which only took a couple of hours), I was able to do some really nice things in terms of design and creativity. I had been frustrated with the limitations of so many somewhat similar providers - though I know that I do SKYOU a disservice by saying "similar providers". They're not similar providers. There is no one even close!

The 3D model which shows what you're working on as if it's on a human and working in real-time while you make changes to the design is pure genius.

It's so powerful and so much that you can do with it that you have to be careful what you're doing, but once you know how it works - I promise you will love it if you like to create really nice stuff that you design and put into your shop quickly and efficiently. Great job people at SKYOU! I hope you get bought for a bajillion dollars!