SKYOU

SKYOU

by SKYOU Inc.

An on-demand manufacturing platform for artists and brands

MULA AVE

Today is 2/25/19 and not one of my orders in February has been shipped out including 6 others orders from January 2019. Be aware of this App wish I can attach documents to these reviews. BAD FOR BUSINESS PERIOD ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SCALE UP.

Read at the bottom in parentheses when I was told he will not give me back a refund unless I remove my negative review when in fact I have orders that were placed on 1/17/19 and today is 2/22/19 and that order is still not out to the customer. Now he wants to blackmail me into removing the negative review.
"As I said before, if you are unwilling to remove the negative review and threatening lawsuits and FTC complaints, we cannot process your orders. That's what's holding them up. This is our company policy."

Girl Gang Lifestyle I totally agree. I wrote this company 5 days ago asking about status update and no one wrote me back until today after I notified Skyou. This company/Shopify has to understand that law suits can come out of this. First Claim False Advertisement Skyou has it listed that there lead time is 5-7 business days however that is false. The average time for my orders to be delivered through skyou is approximately a month. Take heed customers. Lawsuit is next there are protections in place for companies like you. Court room is mandatory if they destroy what I'm trying to build.

Girl Gang Lifestyle

This company is by far the worst experience I have had with order fulfillment times. I have been waiting close to four weeks for an order! All my other order times have been slow and customers are not happy. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Shopify should not offer them as an option to use.

Luxe LA Clothing

This App will turn an overage Photoshop user into a Picasso shirt designer.

The tools that they provide for designing is beyond incredible. You can edit literally every corner and space in a shirt or a hoodie. They offer so much creativity.
Its like all over print on steroids. They also offer great 360 Degree Pictures of the product.
The actual quality of the shirt can be incredible. Super soft and light. Cotton makes a huge difference vs polyester. Plus they offer a pretty wide range of products from backpacks to shirts/hoodies. (male and female)

This company is absolutely above any other print on demand app that limits your space of creativity . I really recommend this to any aspiring designer or just a t shirt maker.

TIPS:
Always set your designs to "no distortion" in the design editor. Makes life a lot easier.

Soccer Snapbacks

They get two stars because I really like their design tool. You can really get into it and get a good view of what your product will look like and it looks good in your shop. It has so much potential but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. I had ordered some products to see how it would come out. I got some S/M socks. I have men's 8.5 size feet and they were too tight to even get on my feet. I had my wife try them. She has women's size 6 and asked me if they were compression socks because she also had a hard time getting them on and they were really tight on her. They're basically useless and I'll probably end up donating them to Goodwill. I also ordered a black sweatshirt with a design on the front and back. It turned out ok, but it looks faded because they print the black on white fabric. I had also designed it with black tread but they used white which doesn't look good at all. I'm taking down all my SKYOU items from my shop and deleting the app. I can't sell these to my customers. Hopefully the execution gets better for SKYOU in the future.

Update - I originally gave them two stars but now it's one. When I complained that they used white thread by mistake, their response was "We don't offer the option to select the thread color on the inside of the product". However their own tip in their designer says "Here you can select the thread color that will be used to sew your product." What !?!!

Politically Incorrect Clothing Company

So the design tool is amazing. It is too bad that they take sooooooo long to produce the items. They advertise their manufacturing times are between 5 and 7 business days, and then 3-5 business days for shipping. Not anywhere near what I've experienced.

Very first order with them took 18 business days from time of ordering to delivery to customer. 18 business days! Almost a month for a tee shirt.

Got an email from them saying everything placed before December 1st would be delivered by Christmas. Placed another order on November 26th. Just got another email on December 10th saying the item was not going to make it by Christmas. That's about 20 business days. I realize it's the Holidays, but it's extremely unprofessional to tell your customer's they have up until a certain point to place orders to guarantee delivery before xmas, and then not deliver.

They did offer to refund me, so I can refund my customer. I'll gladly accept and try to find another supplier. It's really too bad, cause their quality is great, and the design tool is amazing. Not worth the unhappy customers I have to deal with though.

The Vault

I always look for the best prices so that I can offer better deals for my customers. But as a Canadian I cannot justify the cost of these products to my customers. I know of other POD services with much better rates.
However, the designing software and mockup are by far the best I have seen so far. Thank you

Teaz Vodka

LOVE this App! Easy to use and the quality of the pima shirts are outstanding. 5☆! Let your imagination go wild..

flyingpeople

Fantastic help from technical support team. I got to the bottom of my bug I had with Skyou design tool. Really happy with my now fully functioning 3d design tool. Great job Ryan. Thank you so much.

SacredGeometryWeb

I just received an order of test prints, and I am thrilled with the results. I really would give this app more than 5 stars if I could. My whole experience with Skyou since discovering them a few weeks ago through the app store has been exceptional. Cross fingers my luck continues, as this has been one of my best online experiences ever.

Where do I start... well... the Skyou designer is at least 2 quantum leaps beyond the 3 other companies I have used in the past for P.O.D. It really is hard to believe they give access to this tool for free. For anyone with basic photoshop type skills this is an instant ticket to being a fashion designer! Even without those skills the learning curve is as good as you could possibly hope for.

On top of that, their prices are better, and they use quality cotton and manufacturing that leaves the competition in the dust.

I also appreciate that the import of the products to my store is very smooth. I inquired why the vendor name was not showing up as Skyou, since everything else was superb and well organised. Within a day they had fixed it. Wow.

The help materials were extensive and well organised. And when I had questions the support was quick and really helpful.

To top it all off their assistance in getting the test order to me quickly was much appreciated, and they even did not charge me for some things I was expecting to pay for.

I just wish every online business interaction was as good as this! I'm in shock, pinching myself to wake up as it all seems too good to be true. So whatever you do, don't install this app because I don't want the competition. I want Skyou all to myself! ;-)

In case you don't believe me... by the end of November 2018 you will be able to see my range of awesome clothing at my shop SacredGeometrical.com

Tokinart, LLC

Listen, this is the only app that gives me true creative control of my products.
I have been able to redesign and make a better product with SKYOU. Their work is top notch, and I have seen a dramatic difference in my satisfaction scores from customers. Love LOVE Love this app. I see others posting their sites... Ours is tokinart.com