SKYOU

SKYOU

by SKYOU Inc.

An on-demand manufacturing platform for artists and brands

MULA AVE

Today is 2/25/19 and not one of my orders in February has been shipped out including 6 others orders from January 2019. Be aware of this App wish I can attach documents to these reviews. BAD FOR BUSINESS PERIOD ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SCALE UP.

Read at the bottom in parentheses when I was told he will not give me back a refund unless I remove my negative review when in fact I have orders that were placed on 1/17/19 and today is 2/22/19 and that order is still not out to the customer. Now he wants to blackmail me into removing the negative review.
"As I said before, if you are unwilling to remove the negative review and threatening lawsuits and FTC complaints, we cannot process your orders. That's what's holding them up. This is our company policy."

Girl Gang Lifestyle I totally agree. I wrote this company 5 days ago asking about status update and no one wrote me back until today after I notified Skyou. This company/Shopify has to understand that law suits can come out of this. First Claim False Advertisement Skyou has it listed that there lead time is 5-7 business days however that is false. The average time for my orders to be delivered through skyou is approximately a month. Take heed customers. Lawsuit is next there are protections in place for companies like you. Court room is mandatory if they destroy what I'm trying to build.

Girl Gang Lifestyle

This company is by far the worst experience I have had with order fulfillment times. I have been waiting close to four weeks for an order! All my other order times have been slow and customers are not happy. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Shopify should not offer them as an option to use.

Soccer Snapbacks

They get two stars because I really like their design tool. You can really get into it and get a good view of what your product will look like and it looks good in your shop. It has so much potential but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. I had ordered some products to see how it would come out. I got some S/M socks. I have men's 8.5 size feet and they were too tight to even get on my feet. I had my wife try them. She has women's size 6 and asked me if they were compression socks because she also had a hard time getting them on and they were really tight on her. They're basically useless and I'll probably end up donating them to Goodwill. I also ordered a black sweatshirt with a design on the front and back. It turned out ok, but it looks faded because they print the black on white fabric. I had also designed it with black tread but they used white which doesn't look good at all. I'm taking down all my SKYOU items from my shop and deleting the app. I can't sell these to my customers. Hopefully the execution gets better for SKYOU in the future.

Update - I originally gave them two stars but now it's one. When I complained that they used white thread by mistake, their response was "We don't offer the option to select the thread color on the inside of the product". However their own tip in their designer says "Here you can select the thread color that will be used to sew your product." What !?!!

Politically Incorrect Clothing Company

So the design tool is amazing. It is too bad that they take sooooooo long to produce the items. They advertise their manufacturing times are between 5 and 7 business days, and then 3-5 business days for shipping. Not anywhere near what I've experienced.

Very first order with them took 18 business days from time of ordering to delivery to customer. 18 business days! Almost a month for a tee shirt.

Got an email from them saying everything placed before December 1st would be delivered by Christmas. Placed another order on November 26th. Just got another email on December 10th saying the item was not going to make it by Christmas. That's about 20 business days. I realize it's the Holidays, but it's extremely unprofessional to tell your customer's they have up until a certain point to place orders to guarantee delivery before xmas, and then not deliver.

They did offer to refund me, so I can refund my customer. I'll gladly accept and try to find another supplier. It's really too bad, cause their quality is great, and the design tool is amazing. Not worth the unhappy customers I have to deal with though.

Space Swag

I can't recommend them...at least not at this point. I was just told that I am looking at a TWO WEEK turnaround to get my customers their orders. I should have been made aware that they were moving factories and that there would be long delays BEFORE I placed my order. I should have been able to make that choice going in. Now I have to contact my customers and possibly refund a lot of money.

Additionally, for a business doing their type of numbers how can you justify not investing in 24/7 customer service...or at least quick customer service? Customer service is slow. 12 - 24 hours later type of slow.

At this point I'd have to say that I'm just not convinced SKYOU is a professional partner. You'd be taking a HUGE risk putting your business in their hands. I wish I had better things to say and if they turn it around at some point I'll update you guys but for now STAY FAR AWAY FROM SKYOU.

Emer Jones Apparel

The generator to put your designs on your products is extremly lagging and way too time consuming, if I add up the amount of time I would spend waiting because of how slow it is, I would have wasted at least 1 hr everyday doing nothing.

I cannot access the app anymore as it's telling me to create an account even though I have already.

Will be removing this.