Slaite POD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Slaite POD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by Entripy Custom Clothing

Your custom clothing print-on-demand and fulfillment service.

Blak Bear Wear

I have been very pleased with the customer support. As a new creator I've had lots of questions and Rosie has been very pleasant to deal with. They really do care about helping people.

My Body Legacy

I have been able to launch apparel for my brand without upfront costs and have the capability to ship anywhere in the US. This is huge for a small business that is just launching like me. The quality of the apparel has been very good. In my experience, every customer service call I've made, the team at Slaite has been terrific. Super personable and ready to help. They have addressed all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. I couldn't be happier with my partnership so far. R. Rivera
Body Legacy

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback we are excited you have launched your shop! We are looking forward to working with you to grow your brand.

The Milkyway Apparel

Canadian company with great customer services. I have had some issues with using Slaite compared to other companies but the customer service is amazing and has help get my company rolling with great products. if you are just starting out please consider Slaite for your North American needs.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback we are glad your experience on Slaite has been great! We are continuously improving and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to continue working together to build your brand.

Popular Brand Clothing

I am loving this app. The product creation editor is way easier to use and much better than the previous apps' editor I was using. I had my sister do a test order and the products arrived in the allotted timeframe and I was happy to hear the print quality and clothing were both high quality. Really really happy so far. Would love to see some sizing charts, as incorrect size is one of the main reasons for apparel returns. Beyond that, loving it.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great. We appreciate your feedback we will look into sizing charts but for some products we have started adding the size chart table on the product page itself that you can use on your site. Looking forward to working with you to grow your brand!

Beach corporate

I love this app, they have wonderful customer service and are always quick to respond to any questions. The quality of garments and printing is excellent and very quick turn around time. Highly recommend this app! Very happy to support Canadian POD as well! ⭐

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great! We look forward to continuing working with you to grow your brand.

Level Eight Nutrition

Great service , very fast and imprint quality is verry good ! Nice and complete selection of apparel. We love how simple, convinient and fast it is.
Higly recomended

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great! Looking forward to working with you to grow your brand.

Rev-olution Speed

Great communication and customer service, easy to use tutorials for getting your shop up and running, they are always working on trying to make there design process better so you can keep your customers happy, would highly recommend

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your review we appreciate it. We are continuously improving Slaite POD so your suggestions and feedback is very important to us! We look forward to grow with your brand.

OGs

Great customer service, speedy fulfilment times and incredible quality. Way to represent Canada Slaite!

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying Slaite.

Inspired Canadian

Amazingly simple to connect and get up and running. Been going through some design changes and customer support has been refreshingly helpful. Strongly recommend getting samples of embroidered work as the manufacturing process is quite different from printing.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear you're enjoying Slaite!

Unity Shop

Our experience working with Slaite has been phenomenal. They have been highly responsive, helpful and flexible with our designs and samples, and we are loving the product (+ fast shipping/delivery). This app is super easy to use and the slaite x shopify integration is fully automated so you don't need to manually request fulfilment or manage inventory. Highly recommend this app & print-on-demand service!!

July 16, 2021

Thank you for the review and the recommendation! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying working with us!

Previous 1