Slide Cart & Cart Drawer ‑ TCC

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Ina Design

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely amazing. Excellent support, very responsive.
The App works well and is very intuitive. I recommend

Dorsal Bracelets

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've looked for something like this for a long time! Simple set up, incredibly simple but also fits branding, even had an advanced theme coding question that the team helped me solve within an hour!

EcoBrushEarth™

Absolutely amazing. This is just the perfect app & it has so many built-in features! We searched the app store & tested quite a few apps for a similar function but none of them compared to Slide Cart. Initially, we had issues with the integration on our theme & with our subscription app (ReCharge); support was incredibly helpful, responsive & handled these requests/inquiries incredibly fast! Very happy & beyond impressed with the amazing support. Definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for a tab/side cart app with built-in upsells & much more!! 5 stars!

Youtopia Snacks

Time spent using app 1 day

All I can say is "Wow!" Not only is this app exactly what I was looking for, but the customer service was beyond top-notch. We sell snacks, and offer a subscription option. Slide Cart didn't at first integrate with the subscription app we use (ReCharge), but 24 hours later Robert had it integrated and operational. I'm beyond impressed with both the simplicity of the app and how open and responsive Robert is to customers. A+++ all around!

Macchiato Papelaria

Location Brazil

My sales are already going up since I started using this app. It's very light, easy to use and it has a very clean/modern user interface that I was looking for. It also has great support from the devs. I hope to see even more updates in the future. Love this app!

God & Famous

A high functioning cart in a clean, easy to use package. I had a few tweaks/adjustments that were needed and got immediate support with my issues solved within 15 minutes. Top notch support.

The Black Seed Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I don't usually leave a review so early on for an app. But, wow! To get dev support on a Sunday, within minutes of emailing is beyond awesome. Truly an awesome app too. I've always wanted a slide cart functionality on my store, but with my complicated theme work and other 3rd party apps, I just didn't think this would work. This app does NOT edit your theme file, so if your skeptical just install it and if it doesn't work you won't lose (or ruin) anything and you can just uninstall it. Great app! Great devs!

Just Stuff I Sell

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was looking for a slide out cart for my website juststuffisell.com and was really happy to find this. Got it installed and I was having some issues getting the code right and Robert was champ with quick responses and even finished the coding for me so I knew it would be done correctly. Something I really appreciated given I haven't actually coded in 10 plus years and I am not familiar with the Liquid code. Work as I wanted it to and has some other feature we will look at in the future as we finish out development of our website. Thanks Robert!!!!

Vidlogix

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is by far the best cart drawer app in the Shopify app store as of this review. The app developers genuinely care about their service and support. I say crush that install button if you’re in the market for a slide cart. You can evaluate the app free of charge without modifying theme code.

Sportzzheads

Best cart app out there! Has every feature you need to drive more sales through your cart! It's very fast and has everything you need. You can check mines out at www.sportzzheads.com