Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Pixio

This app is straightforward and easy to use. It does what it's supposed to do. The best thing is their customer service! They go above and beyond to make sure it is working on my site. A++++++

High Camp Flasks

So far it's working great. Just installed and any issues I had setting it up were quickly addressed by customer service. Really looking forward to using this app.

May 26, 2022

Hey High Camp Flasks,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app.
We're so pleased to be able to help you get set up :)

breeprobiotics

Really helpful, especially for difficult to customise themes like 'Sense'. The app support was 10/10 and efficient. Sorted an ajax issue out in under 24 hours.

May 25, 2022

Hey breeprobiotics,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
Our 24/7 support team is always standing by to assist you :)

Purple Rose Supply

Extremely helpful support team! Wanted to be able to have the rewards module be geo targeted and they were able to add the code into my theme to accomplish this. Very happy!

May 12, 2022

Hey Purple Rose Supply,
Thanks so much for the kind words! We're thrilled to know we were able to get Slide Cart working for your store :)
All the best,

Vantale

Location Germany

We like the App. Clean design and good usability. We also can see the conversions getting more since we have installed the app. Thanks!

May 8, 2022

Hey Vantale,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
We're so pleased to know we are helping your business :)

Knalle.berlin

Location Germany

Great and fast help from the team. Many thanks for that. A Slide Cart in general is highly recommended for a better user experience and conversion. I like the Slide Cart app for its clean design and features.

May 2, 2022

Dear Knalle.berlin,
Thanks so much for reviewing our app and support team :)
We're so pleased to know we are helping your business!

thoughtsofseptember

Location Switzerland

Der Support ist grossartig, schnell und auch proaktiv und die App sieht live auch mega toll aus! Gute Arbeit!

May 2, 2022

Hallo thoughtofseptember,
vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, unsere App zu bewerten! - it means the world to us!

Bemore Store

Sleek functionality, great design, and the best slide/sticky cart app I've used. Their customer service is top-notch and quickly responded to my requests, even implementing custom code on weekends. This team delivers!

April 26, 2022

Hey Bemore Store,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
We're thrilled to be able to help build your business :)

breakabox

Creating a nice cart experience is an area where Shopify themes lack in my opinion. This app does a great job at creating a simple, elegant slide-out cart. I haven't looked at the paid plan yet, but the free version absolutely gets the job done if you're just looking for a simple slide-out cart that doesn't crash your store and otherwise does what it's supposed to.
I had a few minor issues during setup which is normal, but the support team was very communicative, quick, and helpful in resolving them.
Definitely recommend!

April 24, 2022

Hey breakabox,
Thanks so much for taking the time time to review our app! It really does mean the world to us :)
Best regards,

cbdcomfortzone.com

The app presents a very clean & sleek feel to your store making it stand out. Every time I've ran into a bug or an issue with my theme and the app clashing, The support team is always there to help. We need more app developers like them. Definitely recommend this app for your store.

April 17, 2022

Hey cbdcomfortzone.com,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app and support team - you've made our day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21