Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Sticky cart drawer: cart upsell, announcements & coupon codes!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Nominal

The app right out of the box is SO easy to use and so useful, but on top of that, Robert is a talented developer who knows how to help you make your SlideCart truly yours and is always willing to help and learn new things. Definitely a must-have app for any stores looking to polish their customer experience.

Free the Ocean

AMAZING customer service!! We needed a feature that isn't included with Slide Cart and they were willing to help us build something custom. Their customer service is really quick to reply and extremely helpful!

Tandbideskinnen.dk

Made my site not able to make payments by using the "Fast mode". Lot of lost revenue. Also tries to send information to a lot of third-parties including: Amazon, paypal, facebook, bugsnag, tiktok, bing, google and pintrest

August 10, 2021

This review is a fake and false. The app collects zero data and does not send anything to any third party. The app has zero effect on payments, Shopify checkout is untouched.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I wanted a slide cart to make it easier for my customers. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this app had everything I was looking for right from the start! I wasn't expecting to get all my wishes when I started the trial but... It works perfectly. I can't comment on an uptick in sales but I am very happy with it!! Thanks for offering this app. I recommend it to anyone!!

ProEcolo

Customer support to fix my multi-languages issue was exceptional and fast. Robert followed up quickly and resolved many issues in a couple minutes. Thank you!

Ailana Beauty

The customer support provided from Robert was excellent and the app will help us to increase the AOV. Thank you again

Avocrafts

Developer provides the best support you can ask for. Recommend this app in a heartbeat. Will see the app in action!

Kleanea

Look, it's very rare that I take the time to write a review of an application but this one is clearly a nugget! It's a great application with great features and the customer service is incredible: responsive, competent and attentive. Special mention for Robert who is simply fabulous!

Posture Perfect

Amazing app, great functionality and best of all amazing customer service from Robert. Helped integrate the app with my theme and get it functional even though it was a bit difficult. 5 stars for the app itself and 5 stars for Robert! Would recommend.

ALT. Fragrances

We use several apps on Shopify and I must say Robert has offered by far the best support offered from an app. True White Glove Service with insuring the cart is installed properly within our website. As for the app itself it has helped grow our AOV by almost 100% YoY. I could not recommend the app and its functionality more. 10/10 and one of the best apps we have installed in our three years of operating on Shopify.