Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Sticky cart drawer: cart upsell, announcements & coupon codes!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Olive My Pickle

Their support was outstanding and quick. Went above and beyond to help us get unblocked and moving forward!

PROJECTISR US

Excellent support - no complaints. Willing to work with our third party app and very responsive to our requests.

FORTIFX

Makes a really clean and smooth slide out cart if your theme doesn't have it. The support team is great and super helpful!

Mon-Pet-Shop.fr

Excellent shopping cart application! I needed to contact support to make the app compatible with a 3rd party checkout app. Robert was super responsive and got it working! I am very pleased. I highly recommend!

Latest Aesthetics

Best customer support I've ever encountered! Robert has the patience of a saint, and quickness of Usain Bolt at dealing with code issues caused by my custom theme. My theme threw a bunch of road blocks in the way of the app, and Robert helped me every step of the way. On more than one occasion. Highly, highly recommend

Latico Leathers

Robert Klein has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction with Slide Cart. We are so impressed and happy with the app on our store www.latico.com. Thank you Robert!

Paris&I

Love this app! My theme does not offer an option for sticky cart so this app is an amazing alternative. The customer service is fantastic, whenever i have a question or issue they have responded extremely quickly.

Lela-lingerie

Really good app, does exactly what I need and works well. Customer service was helpful and fast when I needed a small fix done.

Shakti Mat USA

The app works much better than any we have tried. We are very particular about our designs and website functionality and slidecart is super simple and super functional. I have reached out to the support team a couple of times for customizations and they have been amazing. Slidecart is awesome.

Everly Faith

This is by far the best and most useful app I use on my star, can't fault it. It has increased my conversions immensely and works perfectly.